Having messed up the paint on the normal kit, I thought I'd try again with the pre-painted version. The body came out quite nicely after polish and foil, although obviously I couldn't remove the mold seams - a pity, but I can live with it. All other parts come from the normal kit as I wanted more accurate colours.
I made the steering poseable, quite easily done on this kit, and scratch built front blinker lenses, an antenna, and a horn ring. The mirror faces were replaced and I used AMT Parts Pack tyres.
By no means the easiest kit I ever built, with many parts needing work to fit nicely. But I'm very pleased to have this stunning piece of automotive design on my shelf at last.
The engine is very well molded and just needs a few details to make it come alive. The battery decal is from Roadhawg, who is on this forum.
Mopar fins forever!