Jump to content


Mustang Nicky

Member Since 17 Mar 2011
Offline Last Active Feb 11 2014 04:01 PM
-----

Topics I've Started

'71 Hemi Cuda

11 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

This is my third finished car which was a blast until the end, getting the engine to fit under the hood. I had to shave down the hood scoop and bottom of the hood scoop, as well as lift up the right side of the car with a tooth pick wedge to get it as flat as possible. This is my first time with BMF, my boyfriend taught me how, and I went nuts with it, even doing the side vents. He joked that he'll pay me to do all his BMF work from now on. He also taught me to make the vinyl top to have texture using Elmer's Spray Adhesive and incorporate a wire at the base of the vinyl top for the molding. Inside the car is salt and pepper carpeting using embossing powder. I wired the engine using a MAD distributor, even getting the firing order correct (with his help of course!).

Thanks for looking! Questions and comments welcome to help my future builds. Up next...almost finished with my '69 Camaro, and just started the '49 Merc kit.




Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image