Here is a 6-step method to have fun with the Revell Ed Roth 1957 Chevy model car glue kit:
1. Buy the Ed Roth 1957 Chevy Bel Air model car kit.
2. Remove the decals and instructions from the kit box.
3. Send what's left to me -- I will reimburse your shipping costs. :-)
4. Buy a Revell 1957 Chevy Bel Air snap kit.
5. Build the snap kit, but add the Ed Roth decals. (They are not a 100% perfect fit, but are certainly workable...). Based on my experience, your final assembly could be quite enjoyable, compared to the glue kit.
6. Sit back, look at your completed project and enjoy your handiwork!