3 TRAFFIC LIGHTS SOUTH OF THE JUNCTION OF ROUTES 51 & 88
9:00 AM.-3:00PM. ENTRY FEE: $3.00 (Under 12 free with adult)
FLOOR RIGHTS: $10.00 @ 8.00 AM
*Home made food and other refreshments will be available throughout the entire show.
*FREE make n take models for the younger builders (limited to 20 kids)
*Show & contest is open to buyers and sellers of ALL TYPES of plastic and Die-cast Scale: Cars, Trucks,
Airplanes, Tanks, Boats, Motorcycles, Etc. CIVILIAN and MILITARY
*MODEL CONTEST CLASSES
1. Replica Stock 1972 and older
2. Replica Stock 1973 and newer
3. Street Machine 1949 and newer
4. street rod 1948 & older
5. Custom all years
6. Curb side / Slammer
7. Light Commercial one ton and smaller
8.Heavy Commercial one ton and larger
9.Race ( drag, circle and road course )
10. Diorama ( must be on a base )
11. Junior ( beginner to 15 years of age )
13. Die-cast ( must be modified )
14. Rat Rod ( Teens to 1965) no shiny paint
15. Military ( Planes, Tanks,Trucks etc.)
16. Show theme (Post Apocalyptic Machines)
Club display ( this is a non-judged class, for display only, )
*ROW UPON ROW OF VENDORS.
-If you are looking for that ELUSIVE ITEM, It may vary well be at this expo.
*DIRECTIONS TO CASTLE SHANNON FIRE HALL:
-FROM ROUTE 79 N/S-EXIT 14 (PITTSBURGH) TO 279 N TO EXIT 7A (51 S-UNIONTOWN) TO RT 88 S
-FROM ROUTE 76 E/W-EXIT 16 (MONROEVILLE) 376 W-EXIT 6 (LIBERTY BRIDGE)TO 51 S TO TR 88 S
-FROM ROUTE 51 N/S-RT 88 S or 19 N/S TO 51 S TO RT 88 S
*VENDOR INFORMATION: VENDOR SET-UP @ 7:00 AM..(ALL entrances and EXPO are on ground level)
1)TABLE RESERVATIONS: Send check or money order with completed Reservation form below by February 25th 2015. After this date ALL reservations Must be done by phone. A request for a specific table locations MUST BE MADE EARLY. Tables are sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
2) CANCELLATIONS/SELLOUTS: In the unlikely event that this show is cancelled for any reason, This contract will be cancelled without liability and table fees will be promptly returned. If tables are sold-out will immediately be notified and your payment will be returned. No Other Refunds.
3) VENDOR ADMITTANCE: Only helpers listed on application will be admitted without charge.
*Children under 12 need not be listed. One helper per table purchased.
4) TABLE SIZE: ALL TABLES ARE 8 FEET LONG. Tablecloths not required. If used They MUST be fire-proof.
5) VENDOR SET-UP: Set up @ 7:00 AM. General admittance begins & 9:00AM. Take-down is at 3:00PM. We wish to discourage early take downs as this may hurt sales of fellow Vendors.
*PLEASE NOTE : The room MUST be vacated by 4:00PM.
6) FLOOR RIGHTS: $10.00 @ 8:00 AM
7) SALES TAX: Vendors should be prepared to collect sales tax when required to do so. PA state sales tax is 6%, Allegheny County is 7%
(7% tax for this location).
8) PARENTS and CHILDREN: Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
-Parents must monitor their children. These are expensive collectibles. Parents are responsible for any damage they're children may do.
*PLEASE NOTE: If this EXPO is cancelled, Registered Vendors will hear directly from DAVID HENK. His contact information is as fallows: PHONE Dave Henk @ 412-469-9680. For confirmation send a long S.A.S.E. with your payment and the completed form below to: David Henk, 110 Palmer Lane, West Mifflin, Pa. 15122
What do you Vend?(check all that apply): OLD KITS___NEW KITS___BUILD-UPS___PROMOS___
DETAIL AND RESIN___DIE-CAST AND MINITURES___OTHER??____________________
Number of 8' tables:____(at $25.00 for ONE, $20.00 each for TWO or more.)TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED:_____________
* Please keep in mind : Exhibitors accept full responsibility for loss/damage to themselves, family staff or property while attending this EXPO. Exhibitors expressly release the management from any liability for loss or injury while attending this EXPO.
*This event is being being presented by the members of the South Hills Modellers Association.
-Many of you already know that this is THE show to attend if you are a model Builder, Buyer, Collector or Seller of Plastic Models, Toys or Die-Cast vehicles.
-Our annual model contest is NOT judged by the Club. The contest is judged by those that are attending (Spectators, Buyers and/or Sellers) The people's votes are the ones that count toward winning a trophy. Club members are not permitted to enter the contest.
-The club members will however have a table set up to show what we build and a club member present to provide information about the club if you would wish to join. The club table will be supervised at all times through-out the Expo.
*For those wanting tables to sell their products, It is highly recommended that you put your deposit down as soon as possible as these tables usually are bought well in advance of the Expo. Don't wait 'til the last minute to try to get as many tables as you need.
*All tables are 8 feet long and the cost is $25 for one and $20 each for two or more.
*We are always looking for sponsors for our Expo. Sponsorship levels start at $20. (Please contact Dave Henk for complete details)
*Anyone who would like to join the Club can fill out an application at the Club table. We are always looking for new members who like to participate in Club activities around the area during the course of the year.
*Please contact our Club President: David Henk at (412)-469-9680 for more information, table registration, sponsorships or other questions related to the Expo. Please visit our website at http://southhillsmodelersassociation.weebly.com
A special thanks to ALL the family, friends and everyone in the modeling community who have helped make our past annual shows such a success. We look forward to seeing all of you at our future events and we wish the show and hobby a prosperous future. THANK YOU.