Event: South Hills 4th Annual Model,Toy & Die-Cast Expo
Added by N~8~Ball, 22 Mar 2011
Taking place 04 Mar 2012 04:00 AM (Single Day Event)
Presenting the 4th Annual Spring
Model, Toy and Die-cast Expo & CONTEST
*CASTLE SHANNON VOLUNTEER FIRE HALL*
SUNDAY MARCH 4th, 2012
Route 88, Library Road, Castle Shannon (Pittsburgh)Pa.
3 TRAFFIC LIGHTS SOUTH OF THE JUNCTION OF ROUTES 51 & 88
9:00 AM.-3:00PM. ENTRY FEE: $2.00 (Under 12 free with adult)
FLOOR RIGHTS: $10.00 AT 8.00 AM
Open to Sellers of ALL TYPES of plastic and Die-cast Scale: Cars, Trucks,
Airplanes, Tanks, Boats, Motorcycles, Etc. CIVILIAN and MILITARY
*NNL STYLE MODEL CONTEST* 13 classes judged by YOU !!
*ROW UPON ROW OF VENDORS.
If you are looking for that ELUSIVE ITEM, It may vary well be at this expo.
*DIRECTIONS TO CASTLE SHANNON FIRE HALL:
FROM ROUTE 79 N/S-EXIT 14 (PITTSBURGH) TO 279 N TO EXIT 7A (51 S-UNIONTOWN) TO RT 88 S
FROM ROUTE 76 E/W-EXIT 16 (MONROEVILLE) 376 W-EXIT 6 (LIBERTY BRIDGE)TO 51 S TO TR 88 S
FROM ROUTE 51 N/S-RT 88 S or 19 N/S TO 51 S TO RT 88 S
VENDOR SET-UP AT 7:00 AM ALL entrances(and EXPO) are on ground level
1)TABLE RESERVATIONS: Send check or money order with completed Reservation form below by March 1st, 2011. After this date ALL reservations Must be done by phone. A request for a specific table locations MUST BE MADE EARLY. Tables are sold on a first-come first-serve basis.
2) CANCELLATIONS/SELLOUTS: In the unlikely event that this show is cancelled for any reason, This contract will be cancelled without liability and table fees will be promptly returned. If tables are sold-out will immediately be notified and your payment will be returned. No Other Refunds.
3) VENDOR ADMITTANCE: Only helpers listed on application will be admitted without charge.
Children under 12 need not be listed. One helper per table purchased.
4) TABLE SIZE: ALL TABLES ARE 8 FEET LONG. Tablecloths not required. If used They MUST be fire-proof.
5) VENDOR SET-UP: Set up at 7:00 AM. General admittance begins at 9:00AM. Take-down is at 3:00PM. We wish to discourage early take downs as this may hurt sales of fellow Vendors.
The room MUST be vacated be 4:00PM.
6) FLOOR RIGHTS: $10.00 at 8:00 AM
7) SALES TAX: Vendors should be prepared to collect sales tax when required to do so. PA sales tax is 6%, Allegheny County is 7% (7% total for this location).
8) PARENTS and CHILDREN: Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at ALL times.
Parents must monitor their children. These are expensive collectibles. Parents are responsible for any damage their children may do.
If this EXPO is cancelled, Registered Vendors will hear directly from DAVID HENK. His contact information is as fallows: Phone Dave Henk at 412-469-9680. E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For confirmation send a long S.A.S.E. with your payment and the completed form below to: David Henk, 110 Palmer Lane, West Mifflin, Pa. 15122
VENDORS: PRINT, CLIP AND RETURN THIS SIGNED PORTION. Make checks or money orders payable to
David R. Henk
(please print) NAME:___________________________Helper(s):__________________________
What do you Vend?(check all that apply): OLD KITS___NEW KITS___BUILD-UPS___PROMOS___
DETAIL AND RESIN___DIE-CAST AND MINITURES___OTHER??____________________
Number of 8' tables:____(at $25.00 for ONE, $20.00 each for TWO or more.)TOTAL AMOUNT ENCLOSED:_____________
Exhibitors accept full responsibility for loss/damage to themselves, family staff or property while attending this EXPO.
Exhibitors expressly release the management from any liability for loss or injury while attending this EXPO.