[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hasegawa Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

Looks great!
  3. What Pleased You Today!

What pleased me today was the fantastic work Dave Ambrose and the rest of the crew who work to keep this forum running smoothly. I thank you all.
  4. What are you doing during the upgrade?

I mowed my lawn, took the pupper for a walk, and took my daughter to two car shows. Edmonton Vintage VW Association had their yearly show, and a local performance shop had their show n shine.
  5. Very creative and well executed.
  6. Latest Builds

thanks everyone for the feedback, my system is to build more than 2-3 at a time and I work later at night when everyone is a sleep then there is no interruptions
  7. very sharp body work, the hood is awesome.
  8. Forum Software Upgrade -- Failed

Sorry to hear there were problems Dave. Hoping the next attempt is successful. Thank you for your time.
  9. Help me help an elderly relative out

It's immune to outside problems, but they can have their own, especially in their reception from the satellites or wherever they get their signal from. Seen it many times. Yes, contact the cable company.
  10. 77 Ford Courier

Very cool lil truck and color, and that flower is pretty interesting too.
  11. '55 Chevy Street Machine

Rubbing compound won't take the superglue smears off. I'd recommend using 600 or 800 Wetordry sandpaper, WET, and WITH A SANDING BLOCK, and as soon as you get it off, you can stop and buff out the paint with the rubbing compound. The paint on these diecasts is tough and pretty thick, so it shouldn't be a problem if you're careful.
  12. Shark Attack

Incredibly cool!! Love the concept, fabrication, opening doors, and detailing. Very creative. A question for you--how do the door props function? Do they actually collapse as the doors close, or do they unhook and fold away? The reason I ask is I have a gullwing-door '63 Corvette project that needs exactly the same kind of door prop, and I've run into a bit of a snag trying to make it functional enough to hold the weight of the door without seeming too obtrusive when the door is open.
  13. Some cool models indeed. I love those old Cobras.
  14. I am looking for a complete body, top, hood, grille, glass, and bumpers. Lots to trade, Thanks!
  15. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

and lousy benefits
  16. What diecast did you get today?

Yes I do .
  17. Help me help an elderly relative out

I would call the cable company and explain the problem.
  18. Today
  19. 1969 Dodge Charger 500

I'm trying to fix the hood to match the front fenders on the '69 Charger 500. I've posted again on my WIP thread. When I have updated the hood to my liking, I'll post a final picture on this thread.
  20. What Irked You Today?

That's sounds like a safe and good investment. My wife keeps telling me we should get those also. Hmmm???
  21. '55 Chevy Street Machine

Despite the areas that you mentioned,the car is a clean and shiny build.
  22. 2016 camaro

thanks
  23. 2016 camaro

thank you
  24. He has cable, which I assumed was more or less immune to outside interference.
  25. Well, yes & no. The Revell of Germany is a 1973-82 W900 while the AMT is a 1968-72 W900. There are differences in the cabs. I'm pretty sure Gary Wallace makes a daycab rear panel for the Revell of Germany W900. You might even be able to use his panel for the Revell USA W900 Aerodyne.
  26. 2016 camaro

thanks
  27. Latest Builds

They all look very nice. Man doing a half a dozen builds every month doesn't leave much time for anything else does it ?
  1. Load more activity