Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. SMP > SMP Decals - Model Car Decals, Decals, Decal Supplier
  3. Beautiful outcome on the doors David! I can certainly relate to the sense of relief you must have felt when all went according to plan. Maybe I didn't read your post correctly but do you actually mean to cut a bit out of the luggage compartment to allow the suitcases to fit better? Would it not be easier to fabricate a new suitcase than alter the model? David G.
  4. Very nice. Your paint is amazing!
  5. What a cool concept, something I never thought I would see!
  6. That's a beautiful build. Your paint is perfect!
  7. Thanks for the tip! Mine came out spot on fortunately. All I really needed to mask off was the pillars, decals cover the rest. I need to let the yellow cure then mask for the black down low.
  8. Great looking Roadrunner.
  9. Cool Hornet. Well done.
  10. That's awesome! I have fond memories of riding in my neighbors Mom's Hornet,when I was a kid. I love that Salisbury event, but I got there a bit late this year, due to my wife having to work. I'm seriously thinking of vending next year, to unload a few kits.
  11. Indeed it does and the poseable front wheels add an extra dimension creating more eye appeal. Overall, nicely done. cheers, Graham
  12. Welcome back Rob! I always enjoy following your builds and I'm sure that this one will be no exception. David G.
  13. This is a very wild custom and I like wild customs. This t bird looks amazing by the way. Looking forward for more updates.
  14. these all seem a little large, how about a few smaller ones? I've seen one on a reliant robin too but i cant find the pic
  15. Looks nice, the engine sits in the frame real good.
  16. Nice looking metal effects on the exhaust and underpans. David G.
  17. MCW has on their website a section called "Downloads and order form", in the page you will find detailed info on using MCW products. I have on several occasions called MCW to ask specific questions and they have always been very helpful.
  18. There's always the Caddy based ones. Or the cute if pathetic Super Bugger.
  19. Good to hear from you Rob! I've been straying a bit myself but doing bits at a time. I've reorganized my workshop to make it easier to get reengaged.
  20. Well, on the positive side, I'm actually pretty happy with the color. But, there are a lot of thin spots, and I really, really botched my masking job this time! I can probably polish off the red over-spray, but the over all inconsistency in the paint thickness is apparent in the white. I'm thinking I may strip this one.
  21. My left shoulder that I had surgery on 6 years ago is starting to act up again with constant pain and limited movement...
  1. Load more activity