Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Personally I enjoy building these old AMT kits now and then. I think the subject matter is interesting and you end up with a cool build.
  3. That's sad news and I'm sorry to hear it as I remember Tom attending our Milwaukee NNLs in the month of April every year.
  4. Really nice T. I think it kinda has an old 60s "show rod" kind of look.
  5. Very nice hot rod you have built. I really like the color and the style. I think putting the 409 in there was an awesome idea.
  6. Very nice Ferrari. Great details, especially the cell phone.
  7. I didn't know him, but feel I do a little after going back and looking at some of his work. Sorry for your loss. He was too young to go.
  8. Nice Roadrunner. I definitely like the orange and the hood compliments the car nicely.
  9. Nice pair of 32s you have. I really like seeing the difference between the stock and the hot rod style. That Purple you put on the chopped 32 looks nice.
  10. thanks i like and prefer plymouth muscle cars in orange over dodge muscle cars in orange unless it is a smaller dodge muscle car like a challenger
  11. Great looking Pontiac. I really like the color.
  12. I MAY have one, but I am two and half weeks out from being back home to check.
  13. Today
  14. I drove the 2+ hours to Hillsborough, New Hampshire to attend a truck show. Not far from the state border I came up on the delivery truck at a classic car / used car dealer. After the truck show I wandered around Hillsborough. I visited the spot where the late Richard Kemp had is open-air truck "museum" along the side of a river. I was there a couple of times about a decade ago. This time around, his barns looked largely unchanged, but the property by the river was all overgrown and I couldn't see the river at that spot. I did find a random old tow truck and some tractors. Downtown I came upon trucks from the Granite State show.
  15. I saw some pe stencils for good year lettering on one of the truck aftermarket sites. They might fit the slicks and have the benefit of just needing cleaned before being reused. It may have been ctm or auslowe that had them
  16. Classic problem with working in diecast. Sometimes you have to squint your eyes and pretend. Did some more tonight, will post up some weekend shots later. Thanks!
  17. BeakDoc

1970 Firebird TA

Even though I’m a Mopar man to the core, I’ve always had a soft spot for Pontiacs, especially Firebirds. Yours, sir, is fantastic.
  18. Man, I don’t see thing wrong with her. I feel your pain though, decals have really whipped my tail on my last several builds. The struggle is real. Beautiful Boss. And kudos on the color choice.
  19. That’s one keen looking hot rod. I bet the Beach Boys weren’t thinking of this when they sang “she’s real fine, my four-oh-nine...”
  20. Great looking Mopar! Those Plymouth B bodies always look great in orange.
  21. Thanks Ron! As always, you are one of my best hopes! I appreciate it a bunch! Steve
  1. Load more activity