Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I believe that you may be mistaken, at least on the Belair Sport Coupe. It appears to be all chrome from front to back. Steve
  3. Born to Speed, 1947. Fictional story, nice little plot, lotsa old midget racing footage w/ some V8-60 shots
  4. Very cool! Digging the look.
  5. The car in the pic is a Falcon, that’s a screencap right from the film. Whatever they filmed on, it made the cars look squashed. The link I posted earlier does take you right to a 4 door Falcon kit. It looks like the best one available to me.
  6. True- Moebius could rock this one.
  7. Those Mobius kits are so much more detailed than those AMT or MPC ever were. (of course they were great for that time)
  8. Today
  9. Here we see the number 294 bus waiting at the bus stop, and just to the right there are some long shadows..... one of which is a gentleman in a bowler hat, who is about to take the bus into the city for his day at the office. This is the 1:43 scale diorama, and the AEC Regent RT London bus is by IXO. David
  10. That's really nice. Very well done.
  11. IMHO, a project like this would be a better fit for Moebius these days, for all the reasons you state. I would bet that the wood masters for the Monogram 1/24th Super Bee were discarded decades ago. Obviously, I'd love to see a 1968 Coronet R/T and /or SuperBee as well, and I also agree that it is one of the more obvious holes right now in the model company kit coverage of the first muscle car era. TIM
  12. Looks really good! I used Tamyia Mica Silver on mine.
  13. Thanks for the update, Dave. Much appreciated, and yes, we will continue to be patient as well as appreciative of your e continued efforts to resolve the issue! TIM
  14. Glad to offer you some support! If it makes you feel any better, my Cord is a 36 year long project right now! Never. Give. Up.
  15. WOW! A nice job on an ill fitting but classic AMT kit! NICE!!!!!!!!
  16. One of the WCPD models I got in last week....
  17. Yep! The Revell SS Camaro convertible kits come with the custom interior that have the molded in arm rests in the door panels..... Very cool!
  18. Yeah, I was guessing that it is a million dollar wrecker. Whatever it cost, it ain't cheap to operate either!
  1. Load more activity