Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Top shelf stuff...I can smell the oil and the gas when I look at this model.
  4. Soooo clean. The steerable wheels make such a big difference.
  5. I love it! My neighbour had one growing up. In primary yellow. I doubt he had the bug engine because he was a cheap s.o.b... nice clean build of an American staple.
  6. i think thats the first tractor i've seen with hubcaps still on. on this side of the pond we just didn't use them abd if they were fitted the farm cats and dogs got a new feed bowl.
  7. the ral code for fendt green is 6160. any paint shop can mix this as its a base colour. the manufacturers will give it their own code and name but the ral code is consistent between manufacturers
  8. I got the engine mounted in the chassis along with the floor pan and the exhausts. on the top side the steering box is done along with the fuel tank and battery. thanks all for the advice.
  9. thanks for the advice Craig!
  10. thanks for your input Bob!
  11. Why I forget everytime you to recommend as winner????????????? Sorry Done
  12. Beautiful work. I have looked at 1/32 truck kits but the 1/25 parts seem to get smaller every year....... Very nice photography also.
  13. Looks great Pierre, especially the weathering. It's also nice to see something other than the Moss/Jenkinson 300SLR. Dave B
  14. my 1990s chevy dually street rod pats from 67 chevelle prostreet
  15. I really like this work going on! The half Carson top is what made me say "coooool" initially! I don't believe I've ever seen that top on a '57 'bird before.........
  16. I’d drink that tea all day long…GREAT looking project! I’ll be following along!
  17. Combination of Model Color, Army Painter and Citadel paints for miniatures, Revell Aqua Color acrylics, craft acrylics...
  18. Chuck, exactly! I saved a bag of sprue material for a year or so hoping some mfr would ask for it back to recycle. Oh well... Wick
  19. Dude that’s a super sano build!!!
  20. This project started way back in January of 2014. A deep dive into the parts box yielded a bunch of bits and pieces for this weird tribute to the show customs of the early 1960's I'm not sure where all the custom parts originated, but a rear Styling piece was narrowed to mate to the cut down T bird quarters, while some add on type fins were mounted to create the cantilever style fins. At this point the project was packed away and just kind of forgotten about for several years.... At some point I dug out the old T bird and cleaned up some of the bodywork before packing it away again Another year or so passed and the bodywork received a bit more attention and a final wheel and tire selection was made (Modelhaus '59 Dodge Lancer and no-name white walls).... Once again the project was set aside for a couple of years. Which brings me to now.... A couple of days ago I dug out the T-bird again and started cutting up the kit hood so that I could splice in a custom Corvette hood with a scoop. I need to pick up some fresh Bondo to do the necessary filling (mine had gone bad)... Not sure if I will stick with the half Carson top. Toyed with using a bubble top, but to me that looked a bit too Predicta like. While I realize that this isn't a lot of people's cup of tea, I'm hoping that at least a few might relate to where I'm going with this.
  21. Effects such as smoke machines, strobe lighting and motorized props added to Halloween yard displays enhances the experience for those out tricking or treating.
  1. Load more activity