[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. '68 Chevelle SS 396

What an awesome build
  3. Sharp build, looks like a natural factory design.
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Its the one I missed out on before. There must have been a problem with the last auction. I will put a bid in & see what happens!
  5. *AMT 1953 F-100 : Let's See Them !

Made this many years ago. Closet Ford and only pick up to the Sanford & Son truck, Shot with Testor's red rattle can and then shot from above with flat red to give a sun faded paint job, Added different mismatched rims and tires bent up a sting ray bike, some concrete blocks, and Julio's goat greg
  6. Does anyone make a Coyote Engine?

They changed their product line-up to "Close is good enough" diecast cars (George Bojaciuk will understand that reference)
  7. Today
  8. Good progress, Nice to see ALF fire truck parts being used. greg
  9. Wow great looking truck.
  10. 74 roadrunner

Looks great michelle,
  11. *AMT 1953 F-100 : Let's See Them !

Built this one back in the 90's for a primer model contest. Need to tear it down & paint it in some real wild colors.
  12. Superb custom!! Everything is beautiful!!
  13. Cool custom build. Well built and finished. Good job.
  14. Good job on making all the different kit parts look good together.
  15. Nice custom truck. Cool stance and wheel/tire combo.
  16. '68 Chevelle SS 396

All of your choices - colors, engine, wheels - come together beautifully. Really nice work.
  17. I make a lot of small suspension parts like spindles, etc. Scratch-built parts made from styrene are generally stronger if assembled with a liquid solvent-type cement. Use enough to get a good bond, and let it dry well. When thoroughly dry, the joins can be reinforced with small fillets of a gel CA. The fillets can be sanded smooth with a nice inside radius. Be careful painting things assembled with CA. One solvent in some paint, acetone, will break down CA joints, and your assemblies may fall apart.
  18. Cool Suburban. Nice work in the interior.
  19. Those 4 3/8” tires look pretty good. I may order some. Thanks
  20. 1960 AMT Bonneville interior tub

Or you could save yourself a boat load of time and effort in this circumstance and use the entire interior from the Trumpeter '60 Bonneville kit! Seriously, I think in this circumstance, I would widen the rear seat by adding to the ends. I don't believe that it would require enough added material to make it look odd. Splitting the seat down the center and adding material there would require a bit more thought. You have the speaker grille to deal with in that case. Steve
  21. Started sticking this one together today. The chassis is essentially finished and the engine is assembled except for the carbs and distributor/wires. I also started on the floor and related parts. Had to set the engine in and the body on for a look. Another afternoon at the bench should get it done. Stay tuned!
  22. 36 ford coupe, my chop

Cool custom. Good work on the chopped top.
  23. Revell 1964 Impala

Nice build. I agree with the others on the good job on the interior.
  24. All the varieties of 32 Fords

Nice exhibition. Thanks for sharing.
  25. Gidday, I left the sealer overnight to dry before I touched it. Yes the spoon was airbrushed, and the spoon had been painted chrome a long time ago so unsure how long you have to wait till sealer application. Mike
  1. Load more activity