[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Primer question

I still have 2 er 3 cans of plasticote primer that I need to use up... That also is a great primer... Some places still have that brand...
  3. Wiring R&M distributors ?

One of the old Johan kits, bought them as parts from eBay. Those in the photo are cold cast with aluminum powder which look way better in person. Actually the whole engine is my latest resin engine from action-modeler. Jon I bet you could just slide the boot over those tabs.
  4. 1937 Chevy coupé

Built from a pile of parts I bought years ago. Though everything has been going wrong with this one, for example the engine got crushed (!) so it's a slammer without powerplant now, also, after several repaints I still didn't manage to get the right shade on the hood halves, and the fit leaves much to be desired on them for some reason. But despite being a quick and dirty hackjob, I still like it in some strange way.
  5. Wiring R&M distributors ?

Wow, what kit came with those M/T hemi valve covers???. Those are cool! ☺️
  6. Today
  7. What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got a partly painted, partly built Monogram 1932 Cadillac V-16 Phaeton kit on the floor of an antique collective store for all of $5.00. It is a car/era I've never been interested in before and for $5 what the heck. I'm 98% sure its complete. Now I've got to go back and learn disassembly, some paint stripping is called for.
  8. Computer illiterate

You are assuming the moderators read every post...that's a lot to ask of them If you want the post removed, contact a moderator directly.
  9. Forum Software Upgrade -- Failed

It is to bad this did not workout this time Dave. Do you need a bigger Hammer? LOL
  10. Greetings...

Mark, Richard, Jim, and Larry, thanks so much for the warm welcome!...I'm going to try and chronicle my build (and the related trials & tribulations) in the "Drag Racing Models" section...
  11. 2016 camaro

Nice build! Like the black paint job on it, gives it a "stealthy" look.---John
  12. 2016 camaro

thank you i love the new five-0 an new macgyver and new magnum p.i and how they are all in the same shared universe with the ncis series and jag
  13. "32 Deuce Coupe

Just started this tonight. I have some of the engine done.---John
  14. What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Very reasonable garage sale find on this beautiful sunny day
  15. AMT 1969 Plymouth GTX Decals

Nick, you were right. I did get a better response with the correct manufacturer. Pontiac GTX! What was I thinking! Tom, PM sent.
  16. 1940 Ford Three-Window Coupe

Great color and very clean build
  17. AMT 1929 Ford Model A Roadster

Very nice classic
  18. Hasegawa Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

Absolutely gorgeous...
  19. AMT 1929 Ford Model A Roadster

turned out really nice
  20. 2016 camaro

One of your best builds yet. Nice attention to detail as it relates to the show. Keep 'em coming.
  21. Hasegawa Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

BEAUTIFUL! Terrific job on one of my favorite Ferrari's of the '50's!
  22. Hasegawa Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

Looks great!
  23. What Pleased You Today!

What pleased me today was the fantastic work Dave Ambrose and the rest of the crew who work to keep this forum running smoothly. I thank you all.
  24. What are you doing during the upgrade?

I mowed my lawn, took the pupper for a walk, and took my daughter to two car shows. Edmonton Vintage VW Association had their yearly show, and a local performance shop had their show n shine.
  25. Very creative and well executed.
  26. Latest Builds

thanks everyone for the feedback, my system is to build more than 2-3 at a time and I work later at night when everyone is a sleep then there is no interruptions
  27. very sharp body work, the hood is awesome.
  1. Load more activity