[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Revell 2019

This I like a lot. Cool color too.
  3. 1/8 Ford Mustang diecast repaint

Here are some photos of the finished paint on the Mustang. Chris www.wardsmodelbuilder.com wardsmodelbuilder@outlook.com
  4. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

I would love one of these.
  5. Some talk on car movies.

Just bought this on Blu-Ray disc, features some great real NASCAR footage, shot from mid 1964 to early 1965 by Bruce Kessler. Certainly not the greatest film ever made, variable acting led to bad previews (disc commentary explains director Howard Hawks casting a non-actress in a leading role), but not the worst either. If you like car race films, especially NASCAR, then you should enjoy this film. Its got me wanting to do my AMT 1963 Ford 500XL as NASCAR racer, although the main cars appear to be mostly 1964 models, Fords, Mercs, Plymouths & Pontiacs, with some '65 Fords in some scenes.
  6. GMC 7500 Spreader Truck

Came out great, looks ready for the fields.
  7. A Recipy for Financial Ruin

This coming Sunday (6/23/19) there is a show in Brooklyn, CT. It's usually well attended and the weather forecast looks good so far.
  8. Today
  9. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

Still looking for a blue bomb Renwal! Virgil Exner Bugatti to renovate and put on display at the Bugatti Trust Museum here in the UK. If anyone can help with one gathering dust somewhere please get in touch via the forum private message service. I am a retired on a limited income, so not looking for a pristine kit from Ebay. An old knocked about one with bits missing would be fine. Hope someone out there can help me with a donor model for this venture. Even just an old body on its own would be fine.Thanks.
  10. Very nice looking.
  11. '65 Fury. Back on the Bench.

Great paint and detailing (so far). Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
  12. 1966 AMC Marlin (Jo Han)

thank You very much, guys!
  13. 1990-1991 Ford Taurus Dash

I'm looking for the 1990-1991 dash and steering wheel from the AMT Ford Taurus kit.
  14. Looking at your project just jump started my Road Train! Looks great Kerry , let us both get er done!
  15. Batmobile

Keeps getting better and better!
  16. Kits For Trade..

Is that Dakota still available? Pretty sure I have a Revell 68 Firebird still sealed, and also a few Revell 69 Camaros to choose from...
  17. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

I do like the Johan body ..... but the chassis definitely needs updated. The drivetrain as well...not sure what engine the Johan AMC's were using ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  18. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

I have a feeling that the '68 will see hobby stores in the near future.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  19. Monogram 66 Malibu Street Rat

Built up one on EvilBay now.https://www.ebay.com/itm/Monogram-1966-Chevelle-FOR-junkyard-barnfind-repair-shop-diorama-parts-restore/143082474813?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
  20. Unicorn pieces! I've also been on the prowl for 69 pieces, and have been lucky enough to score decent deals on ebay. (GASP!) I came up with a 69 front grille/bumper and lower valance, as well as a rear bumper with taillights glued in, all at relatively good prices. Deals are out there, I wish you well, and if I may offer a suggestion on the rear valance; I'm going to file down the custom rear valance from the AMT 70 Impala, and fill in the exhaust cutouts. It is already about 90% accurate for a 69, you may want to check that out as a simpler fix!
  21. I'd be in the market for a new-tool Marlin kit! Moebius, maybe?
  22. I had a '77 Aspen SE like this one...t-tops and 360 V-8: I liked the performance, (as late 70's standards go), and the ride, but I can't call it my best MOPAR, as it made several trips to the dealership for various "lemon" issues.
  23. Ancient history Kyle Petty Mello Yello Pontiac wagon

By all means, share and enjoy!
  1. Load more activity