Model Cars Magazine Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Much obliged Pierre. The jury is still out on the cow catcher.
  3. Thanks Carl. The Militay truck is what this build started out as and it slowly changed to what I have now.
  4. We really have lost focus to the original question about finding a local provider of this service.
  5. Okay, I have to thank Edgar again for the info about the Oberg tattle tale oil filter. I did some research on it, and it is not mounted on the tank. It is just mounted in the trunk, up high by itself, for easy access so the micron screen in it, that is easy to replace and because of its design, it does a much better job of filtration then a common automotive oil filter. I don't have to worry about the tank because it apparently is hidden from view between floor panels and the lower body panels in the back. Probably the only thing you might see is a drain plug for it. Not even sure what it looks like or how big it is. Doesn't really matter. Below is the bottom and side view of the filter. I just have to make a 1/25 scale version of it. I believe it is a little bigger than 8 inches by 8 inches which becomes a little bigger than 5/16 of an inch by 5/16 of an inch.
  6. Nice work! That looks like it just came home from the Ford dealership.
  7. That lowrider is the cats meow Luke. Great looking color.
  8. Hello Everybody! The interior is now completed! I like the combination of colors, I think they will work well with the colors on the body. Thanks for looking, David G.
  9. Hi! I was going trough an old Contest Cars issue, and saw a NewBeetle "bubbletop" concept of yours. Very nice. Keep them coming! CT
  10. Looks really good with the added structure and turbos. All the rest that was molded in one piece has been wonderfully "cheated" with detail painting and washes. Another 1/43 masterpiece in the making.
  11. my landlords gave me 300 quid completely unexpectedly. Thats the second time this year they've done it and i dont know why but i'm not complaining. I'll be putting a chunk into the foodbank later so it can help more people out
  12. Very sharp models! Good looking engines too.
  1. Load more activity