[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. where can i get 1/25 "t fittings" with hollow ends? i found some that are a solid piece(metal) but didnt think i could glue the fuel line to them successfully. and/or what have yall used for t fittings for fuel/brake line connections?
  3. what everyone favorite mopar car post photos here thanks

Better throw the Australian hat into the ring....
  4. Might the Daytona (365 GTB) be a better starting point for the conversion?
  5. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

Mercedes Benz . Rolls Royce . Jaguar XK 120 (IMHO the best of the lot) . Allard . second best . Nash Healy : it was missing Grille ect .. Anyone have one . lol .. . I have the Ferarri Kit also . It is not what is pictured on the box . I will take and Post Pics . That is if anyone want to see these ? These are the original Post WW II Plastic Model Car Kits . I have the Pegasso too . Model Cars Prior the these .. wood - multi media kits . Hmmm .. like Modern High Dollar Kits today . Sold under ITC and Ringo Brand names . Not concurrently . Thanx
  6. 1/18 Fiat hot rod

Very sharp Fiat, Ray!
  7. You betcha!!! I haven't abandoned that part of the hobby!!! I've got designs on doing another Prostar or Lonestar, next....
  8. A comparison of the size of the two cars. I'll have to stretch the resin body, one way or another.
  9. Revell Porsche Diesel Farm Tractor

Great build Ray and I like the alternate color scheme.
  10. I'm totally digging that black... I gotta do one in orange, but I think I will do one in black, too... That looks GOOOD!!!! I'm in love with these things.... True 1/24 scale, and you get a car and a trailer to boot.... At a fraction of the price of a Meng kit...
  11. '66 Falcon B/FX

Glad you like the builds Ralph. I've been enjoying your Battlebird project.
  12. Revell Porsche Diesel Farm Tractor

Great looking tractor, Ray!!
  13. 1990-1991 Ford Taurus Dash

Is this out of the police car and 911 Emergency kit also? If so I should have it, I will look tonight.
  14. Great Traders List

Another great trade with JollySipper, fast shipping and well packed and great stuff! Would trade with anytime!
  15. 65 Riviera

You have my interest, Ray...
  16. 46 chevy customed pickup

Very nice!
  17. 1970 Bonneville

Super Nice!!!
  18. Finally got a chance to set back down at my desk. Got the roof rack built for the suburban. Think it looks pretty ok? Tried to make it look period correct? Gota do a little sanding and fitting yet, and paint.
  19. Summit Mini

Wow! What a monster in a small package.
  20. 1979 camaro

thanks
  21. Thanks for the photo ... the build is sounding cool. With all the wet weather you should be getting some good bench!
  22. 1/8 DeAgostini Porsche 911 conversion complete build.

Thanks for sharing your progress on the 911. Looking forward to seeing more.
  23. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

to be announced
  24. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

Same kit. Airfix released the MPC '67 Charger and '67 GTO over here, listing them as 1/24 scale.
  25. Today
  26. '71 Mercury Comet F/C

Thanks for tuning in gentlemen and for the comments. With the coil-overs being so exposed on the finished model I decided to improve on the kit parts. Made up a set for the rear last night, still need to do the fronts.
  1. Load more activity