[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. funny thing happened

Actually my wife and I were laughing most of the evening about the whole thing.
  3. Ford Torino - Revell 1/25

We lived in other dimensions here in Eastern Europe. My first car was the 4-door Lada 1200 / VAZ 2101 made in 1974. It's a Fiat, but it's made in Russia - CCCP. That was reliable, can be maintained cheaply. I have three dream cars in the film: this car, Dodge - General Lee and Shelby Mustang - Eleanor.
  4. What do these go to?

Thank you Mike. I'll bag and tag them in case anyone needs them.
  5. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

I found mine on Ebay...they show up every now and then..
  6. Big Three engines by FTB

Awesome thread and spectacular builds !!!
  7. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

The Marlin, I wish I had o e.
  8. Shirley Shahanโ€™s Experimental Hurst/AMX

Update. Just wanted to post some pics of the progress. I did a little engine detail adding fuel lines. The rest is mostly paint detail, and I added the American Motors on the rear fenders. The dry transfer letters were a nightmare, with most of them being old and wouldnโ€™t stick or one off the transfer. But I tried to get it as correct as possible. Thanks for looking!
  9. AMT Lil' Hot Dogger Showrod

Great work, I just love these things!
  10. Thanks Gary! For me, it was adifferent kind of kit to build. Especially when I discovered that it was a curbside.
  11. Donnie Allison Chevelle

Sweet Chevy! Very nice
  12. What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Could not resist these at the Midnight Modelers club meeting yesterday. Maybe it was the nostalgic box art that pushed me over the edge or the fact that I once had the originals and let them go and regretted it.
  13. A Recipy for Financial Ruin

I went to an ATHS show in New Jersey years ago and was blown away by the vast array of trucks and equipment that have been saved and restored!
  14. Really like the Fireball parts. I would like to them on a Short bed style Pickup
  15. Tom Carter

GOD Bless Him ....๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  16. Some kits you know will never be available again . . .

Maybe these ... I might be the only one person who'd think that these would be a cool subject for a newly tooled kit...
  17. What is your favorite year for American automobiles?

Nice choices ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  18. Beach Boys Song. Shut Down Dodge Dart

Hart's Parts Resin has one. https://hartspartsresin.com/product/johan-chrysler-cross-ram-intake/ But, it looks like it won't fit, so............. Back to the Lindberg Cross Ram.
  19. what everyone favorite mopar car post photos here thanks

'72 Satellite, Roadrunner. Preferring the '72 taillights over the '71s.
  20. Porsche 911 Cabriolet

Looking good. I am a sucker for cabriolets, nothing like open air motoring and the sound Porsche six.
  21. Today
  22. What do these go to?

The middle tree goes to the AMT '59 El Camino. Large lens is half the custom tail lights for the custom tailgate.
  23. 1985 Olds Surpreme Brougham

Yeah, I remember in the 80s when I was in high school they were everywhere...parents driving Cutlasses, 88s and Custom Cruisers, older people w/ 98s, kids driving handed down Cutlasses and 88s, etc..as common and mainstream as Toyotas are today.
  24. First model in 15+ years

Welcome back and please keep us posted on your progress.
  25. A Recipy for Financial Ruin

Thanks! It is a very neat truck.
  26. 1985 Olds Surpreme Brougham

Your choice of wheels is PERFECT. They look just like the ever popular wire wheel covers used on Oldsmobiles. Hard to imagine that in less than 20 years after this Cutlass, Olds would be gone. Cutlasses were everywhere. Eighty-Eights were everywhere. Ninety-Eights were everywhere.
  1. Load more activity