[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. '69 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Nice cat, Tommy! I think can hear it purring...
  3. Mazda 787

Hi. Attached are more photos of the work in progress. So far, no fitment problems. Finishing off with decals later this week.
  4. #2, 1962 Ford Thunderbird

Looks good so far. That is going to be a bright color. I like it. That body has got to be pretty floppy with just the rocker panels holding the two ends together. Years ago I opened the doors on a convertible Studebaker. I picked it up one day while working on the body and bumped something with the body. Both rocker panels snapped on me! I glued the doors shut! Later-
  5. 1934 Ford 5-Window Coupe

Wow, sharp build! Beautiful job as usual from you 👍
  6. 46 lincoln coupe

The chopped Ford roof suits the Lincoln well. Nice work!
  7. 46 chevy customed pickup

Kind of an early El Camino. Nice one!
  8. 46 lincoln coupe

That is sweet! Nice bodywork. Later-
  9. '69 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Nice looking build. You did a great job on it. I always liked this car. Meant to build the kit a few times over the years. I saw one on a used car lot in Utah in '87. It was also yellow. Wanted to buy it very badly but, me being 18 years old at the time, I didn't have the money they were asking and it probably wouldn't have lasted long. Instead, I bought a yellow 81 Datsun pickup. Later-
  10. AMT '64 Fairlane Hardtop

Thanks to Fish_65 I have a body. I'm looking for glass now if anyone can help.
  11. 1966 AMC Marlin (Jo Han)

Great job Ludwig
  12. GMC 7500 Spreader Truck

Turned out great Brian.
  13. Galion 12 1/2 Ton Hydraulic Rough Terrain Crane

Very coll project. I like the old Detroit's myself have a couple of project ideas that will need the straight 6cyl ones in them...maybe some others with the 4 cyl ones too. Your off to a good start.
  14. Today
  15. GMC 7500 Spreader Truck

Your perseverance paid off! Well done!
  16. Great subject matter! I know you'll do a fine job.
  17. '69 Mercury Cougar Eliminator

Hi folks, I finished the Eliminator yesterday. It was a bit of a fight, especially as far as the body color is concerned. I learnt that yellow is one tough color to get a good result in. Here come the images, hope you like it:
  18. 1966 AMC Marlin (Jo Han)

Very nice Marlin, Ludwig! What a great fastback... Great job on those long BMF stripes!
  19. What diecast did you get today?

Good luck searching for those DM Budweisers, Tim...... like you, I told myself I was taking a rest from looking on Ebay, but each time I typed in a random search on Ebay..... something came up, and the price was too good to miss. So many interesting scale model motor cars have appeared out of nowhere, and I just keep buying them. It must be an addiction ! David
  20. Donnie Allison Chevelle

NICE!!
  21. 46 lincoln coupe

Cool!
  22. 1959 Caddy El Dorado Convertible

Looks great!
  23. Autoquiz 430

Although someone had posted the correct answer by accident here. II don't check everyday the thread, just the messenger, so I dind't saw posting of the answer. It is ot fair to the other participants of this quiz to post the correct answer, get a hint from other guy, write an applogy and don't delete the post. Please if oyu post by accident the correct answer in the thread delte the posting. I the hope that nobody read it. It was my fault that I didn't check the postimgs. 2 guys had sent there answer on June 10 and 3 of on on June 11. The 2 guys who had sent the correct answer berfore June 11 are Bucky and Gee-Bee. The correct answer was posted in this thread on June, 11 6:21 PM. Ace-Garageguy (5:49 AM) and Chris R (5:21PM) had sent an PM with there answers before 621 PM This means that both of you had sent in the correct answer before that posting. 1962 Tornado Talisman
  24. Ghost of dragstrip hollow

Excellent choice, Mark! Let's take a closer look at some shots from the Teen Fair scene, which had some plugs for AMT: Double Dragster 1/12 scale '37 Cord display Rack of AMT lacquers, XR-6 kit, Munster Koach on the right, not sure what the bottom one is George Barris in the booth selling models, and hot rodding legend Norm Grabowski in front And this '61 Dodge Norm's beating on? It was the stunt double for the '64 Imperial (note the nameplate on the front fender) in the crash-and-burn scene in the 1964 Ann-Margret film Kitten with a Whip.
  25. Revell Miata Mk1

You are making a good progress. And yes, those taillights are another reason I prefer the Tamiya kit (but it is a curbside, so it would need an engine transplant from the Revell kit). Spraying the shiny "chrome" wheels with some Dullcote would have produced nice satin aluminum finish.
  26. mini-tub chassis anyone?

Sorry for the delay in responding. The reason I'm looking for the mini-tub is the kit came with out the chassis and suspension, else I would be happy to let you have it.
  27. 46 lincoln coupe

Way cool. If I ever get one of those lincoln kits, now I know what to do with it!
  1. Load more activity