[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 1961 Chevy

Thank you Bob.
  3. Mercedes 540K

https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/gallery/Mercedes-Benz-540-K-Cabriolet-A-145780.html Check this out from Techno Classico. Multiple shots under the main image.
  4. Bed scene?Which one?When he stopped using and his parents locked him in?Is that what you mean?Check out Train Spotting 2.It came out in 2017,and it was also hilarious.
  5. And since spring is here, the Boss' club racer has been brought in for some prepping.
  6. 1961 Chevy

Nice one Jim ! Looks super sharp in that color and i really like the Keystones on it !
  7. 7 Muscle Cars I Hope Will Be Kitted Soon

can't wait fer this bad boy
  8. 1978 Mack U-Model "Overnight"

Thanks for the huge compliment! Thanks so much for the compliment as well!
  9. 1978 Mack U-Model "Overnight"

Thanks for the kind words. Mack brochures say the offset was for improved vision, "putting the driver right behind the tire". Some sources that I've read said it improved vision on winding mountain roads. On a very sharp curve the driver could see farther ahead sitting on the far left side of the truck. Some other sources say it was because of the short hood and the engine does extend back into the passenger floor board. However, Mack made other offset cabs that the engine did not extend into the passenger floor board.
  10. A restoration project has come in. It was found in an old building where the Boss was snooping around for interesting engines.
  11. Revell Auto Transporter

Looks so realistic.
  12. Krazy Kustom

Lots of cutting and fitting to be done.
  13. 70 charger promo

Good save.
  14. Some odd and cool old drag cars

yes if you look close i believe you can see a passenger seat.
  15. BMW 635 CSi and I8

Both are very nice.
  16. BMW 635 CSi and I8

Thanks, one of my model collegue has created them, so we easily can make our own licence plates with the letters from the area you want, it is quite a job to make them, yuo put the white background first, then the letters and the numbers, after that you can put other details like Norwegian flag and at the end a top blank layer to protect all
  17. 70 charger promo

thanks
  18. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano(Fujimi)

It is gorgeous Anders.
  19. Some odd and cool old drag cars

That one was actually a Street Freak--I remember it from Car Craft magazine. If I remember correctly after all these years, it had a Pontiac engine in it.
  20. LHD Gulf Seven

Mark, I am glad to see you mentioned the "scale effect". I have long believed one needs to make adjustments when the mathematical scale dimension (and color and shine sometimes) needs to be adjusted to look right in scale. I feel that is one of the issues with 3D generated models.
  21. How about a Foose FD 100 with a coyote ? Also any suggestions on how to lower the stance just a hair that doesn't require surgery in the front end ? I just want to drop it just a hair in the front and in the rear ?
  22. I did just that. My HL, still has not gotten any of the newer Round2 kits. No '34 Ford P/U, '60 Chevy P/U, or any of the others. The Snap Toyota is the most recent kit they have from Round2. Oddly, both of the new Revell '69 kits are there. Go Figure.
  23. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano(Fujimi)

Noce model, I wonder where you got this workshop background, I would like to have something equal
  24. D-100 Reissued -- C-10 Next ?

Tell us more about this MAD grill, please. My kit is already ordered. I'd like some recommendations on wheels and tires too. Scenes Unlimited looks to be the best source, but which ones exactly?
  25. Krazy Kustom

I'm thinking im gonna have to section out the cab and chop the top some also to get it like i vision this lol
  26. I am hearing from multiple trusted sources that the Dodge pickup kits were ordered by distributors and shops at a much higher volume than Round 2's production plans forecasted. Some shops are getting only 50% or less of what they ordered. Production will eventually catch up with demand, of course, but if you want the kit now, best buy it at the first place you see it. TIM
  1. Load more activity