Community Status Updates

Photo

Olskoolrodder

Hey...I may actually get to the bench again this week...it's been SOOO long,hope I didn't forget which is the glue and what is the sprue cutters :p
Nov 26 2012 09:21 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

seem to have droped off the model-building-planet of late...
Nov 21 2012 11:19 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Ugh,no sleep last night. But m...u...s...t hit the workshop today none-the-less,creativity running over,LMBO!
Aug 16 2012 12:47 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

New workshop/shed/model cave coming soon! Woohoo,finally!
Jul 24 2012 08:43 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Got moved ovr the weekend,getting unpacked and settled,back to the bench soon! :D
Jul 18 2012 01:27 PM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

What a BEAUTIFUL day this has been!!! Warm n sunny,and I actually hit the workbench for a while too,teehee!
Jun 19 2012 12:27 PM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Why is it that when you are looking at moving and can't really start (or finish) a build is whe you're REALLY itching to build? :p
Jun 08 2012 09:13 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Gearing up to actually start a model build,teeheehee!!! :p
Mar 27 2012 09:36 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

ARGH!!! Everything's conspiring against my planned build-days,LOL! Even the flu-bugs going around the elementary school that sent my son home today =\
Dec 07 2011 08:01 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

I should be building soon,almost have my bench together with all supplies I normally use...been a LONG couple-few months since the fire,bout time I get back to normal,LOL!
Aug 29 2011 02:13 PM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Hey all,sorry I've been offline so long. We had a housefire on June 30th,was declared a total loss by Allstate. Lost pretty much everything. Nobody was home or hurt,and while it's been a LONG 2 months,we finally purchased a new house and are moved in. It may be a few more days before I can login for any amount of time,but I missed all my friends,wanted to say hello,and we're all breathing :) TTYS
Aug 15 2011 01:37 PM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Twas a long day,explaining to my 9 year old why 33 of the 40 friends and family blew off his b-day party,without so much as an email/phone call/FB message telling him hi...yeah,pretty upset.
May 14 2011 01:58 PM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Either,LOL! I haven't done anything with plastic or 1:1's...well,I had a new exhaust fabbed up for the Dime (true duals from the manifolds back,freeflow cats and Flowmasters),but that's about it,LOL!
May 14 2011 01:55 PM
Photo

SkydimeOlskoolrodder

Are you talking 1:1 or scale? Unfortunately, I don't have extra parts for either right now.
May 14 2011 11:55 AM
Photo

Olskoolrodder

Just chillin' (should be building...it's been MONTHS,LOL!)
May 12 2011 08:27 AM