Model Cars Magazine Forum

Been browsing here looking at all the incredible work. Thought I'd post this. Base kit is the recent Revell 359 Peterbilt. I scratch built the frame, suspension, exhaust. Channeled the body, suicide doors and fabricated bomber seats and visor with cookie tin sheet. Finally I gave her a nasty name as an attempt to push it over the edge, designed the logo and made the decals.

Thanks for looking.

4550.jpg

4551.jpg

4552.jpg

4553.jpg

4554.jpg

4555.jpg

4556.jpg

4557.jpg

4558.jpg

4561.jpg

Edited by ScaleModelAddict

Incredible work! Notes being taken!

What did you use for the "fresh" grease? I'm trying to "grubby up" a fifth wheel on my KW Gold Nugget and have not been able to get the perfect effect you created.

Salutes, bows, and praises and all that kind of stuff for a truly impressive job!

Your concept and execution on this build is fantastic. It's not my thing either but in whatever category it falls into YOU NAILED IT!!! The fifth wheel and surrounding area look real. Excellent weathering. It's awesomehats_off.gif

Edited by DPNM

Hi Scott, FANTASTIC weathering. This is, so far the most unique Pete I've seen. I have to admit I don't like rat rods, so I was very biased when I checked your model out, but it is so well done, I can't help but really like it. Awesome job!

Mark.

Looks like a cross between Pissed-Off Pete and Jessy James' Diesel trike! Looks awesome man, I like the whitewalls and all the freakin' details!

By the way, I noticed you have Quebec plates in that cab... Nice.

Edited by BigBad