Model Cars Magazine Forum

Northwest suburban Chicago area car shows on 7-15

There were a couple of car shows in the area about 5 miles apart, one at Grossinger Chevrolet and the other the Barrington Concours d’Elegance at the Mackray Country Club. Between the two, there is something for everyone. The album has 295 pictures. Here is a sample of what is in the album:

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1646.jpg

Next weekend is the Pontiac Nationals and I’ll be there with Cars in Miniature doing a model contest as well.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/exotics_builder/2012-07-15%20Car%20Shows/

There were a couple of car shows in the area about 5 miles apart, one at Grossinger Chevrolet and the other the Barrington Concours d’Elegance at the Mackray Country Club. Between the two, there is something for everyone. The album has 295 pictures. Here is a sample of what is in the album:

DSCF1431.jpg

DSCF1450.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1646.jpg

Next weekend is the Pontiac Nationals and I’ll be there with Cars in Miniature doing a model contest as well.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/exotics_builder/2012-07-15%20Car%20Shows/

Great pics Gerry but you missed the Hooters Car & Bike Show in Melrose Park today as Craig and I were lookin' for you. LOL!