Model Cars Magazine Forum

Forum members " Ford" forum

I am posting this and will take the fall if i'm not supposed to post another "model" related forum but its a shot in the dark I don't want to be the only member there :huh:http://fordscalemodelers.boards.net/

like mentioned I will take the fall if i'm not supposed to post a link like this Erik did a great job building the site

I give Props to Eric, A few years younger than me ( i'm 30) And he can Build an entire Forum style website within a days work....awsome I say I build models and lack the computer skills, He has them all technology skills and model skills

Guess theres a reason his user name is what it is......... B)

Good luck with it! Model car forums (even the most popular) seem to be dying away little by little. Every forum I'm a member of seems to have less and less activity. It's been that way for months. They were slow even during the winter months when a majority of people do the most building. I think a lot of people are now doing Facebook. I'm thinking about opening a Facebook account for the first time myself. I can see the advantages it has.

facebook it okay, its fast easy access to model related people, but i get tired of a bagillion little notifications that someone "liked" something i said or a picture i post..... if you like a image of a build instead of clicking "like" write a brief comment instead yes its easy to find and connect with other modelers, i just don't feel its as personal as a forum..... That is a " Opinion" of mine

• 1 month later...

I give Props to Eric, A few years younger than me ( i'm 30) And he can Build an entire Forum style website within a days work....

No disrespect to Eric, but he didn't build that. It's standard off-the-rack forum software. All you do is plug in your forum's name.