Model Cars Magazine Forum

`83 Trans Am

Hawk312

Haha, yeah, he was in gray primer though. I forget exactly what happened to him.

Dipped in toxic acid

Nice transam. i quite like this year model due to liking Knight Rider. It was such a futuristic design when it came out (which was why i hated the "retro" mustang being Knight Rider)

David, this build is great! Looks so life-like! You are one of very few that can take a 1/24-25 scale car and make it look real! It makes me want to build my 1/16 kit, but I lost interest in it. Maybe if someone doesn't want to trade anything for it or if I can't sell it, I'll build it in the far future. I have too many builds I want to do before I even consider that one.

These 3 cars are all 1/24-25 right?

Thanks everyone!

David, this build is great! Looks so life-like! You are one of very few that can take a 1/24-25 scale car and make it look real! It makes me want to build my 1/16 kit, but I lost interest in it. Maybe if someone doesn't want to trade anything for it or if I can't sell it, I'll build it in the far future. I have too many builds I want to do before I even consider that one.

These 3 cars are all 1/24-25 right?

Thanks Brodie! Which 1/16th kit do you have?

Yeah, I am thinking all of them are 1/24.

Their is a guy in my hometown who has one in that color scheme with vanity plates that say' U Dream',looking at the pictures of all three builds in noticed that they don't sit high up in the front ,which was common on the monogram kits did you do any modifications to fix that?.

Thanks again everyone!

Their is a guy in my hometown who has one in that color scheme with vanity plates that say' U Dream',looking at the pictures of all three builds in noticed that they don't sit high up in the front ,which was common on the monogram kits did you do any modifications to fix that?.

Yeah, I actually dropped the front about 2 scale inches, and the rear just a little. Also, I`m not sure if anyone noticed, but I didn`t use the kit tires. I used the tires from the GTA kit. They were a little wide, but the diameter was more accurate IMO. And the rims fit in them perfectly.