Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anderson Indiana club

Just been thinking of starting a club in Anderson for people from Madison County Indiana. I think we here need one

would I have any interest from others. I have a place we could have meetings and shows for very little or no fees

more of a freewill offering for the space. If anyone is interested pm me I am on here everyday.

Thanks Brian

By all means, if I still lived in the area, you could count me in! I know there are folks on the forum here that live close, like in Pendleton. Years ago, I put on a show in Muncie, that I thought would be kinda small, but turned out really well, actually over attended, so...maybe there is still people around.

Brian,

I'm a member of the Hoosier Model Car Association (HMCA) based in Indy. We meet twice a month, 2nd and 4th Mondays. We get together at a different members house each each time. I live in Shelburn, south of Terre Haute, that's around an hour and a half drive, but it's worth it, we have a good time.

We have our 34th annual contest coming up on Saturday, May 3rd. It's at the Knights of Columbus hall, at 511 E Thompson Rd, just off I-465 and US 31.

You ought to come out and bring some models, browse though the huge swap meet and visit with all the fellow modelers. You can meet some of the HMCA guys too.

It's always a good show!

• 2 months later...