Model Cars Magazine Forum

De Roos Autominiaturen

i have not. but at first blush there seems to be quite a complete listing of kits which i imagine are not widely offered elsewhere.

unfortunately, i think this site is a perfect example of how a web page designer can make or break a company.

i would not order from them simply based on that.

then again, i won't order from Modelhaus because there's no pictures on their website. and everyone lauds what a great product they manufacture.

remember: my advice is worth what you paid for it!

i have not. but at first blush there seems to be quite a complete listing of kits which i imagine are not widely offered elsewhere.

unfortunately, i think this site is a perfect example of how a web page designer can make or break a company.

i would not order from them simply based on that.

then again, i won't order from Modelhaus because there's no pictures on their website. and everyone lauds what a great product they manufacture.

remember: my advice is worth what you paid for it!

I think that Modelhaus' products would be even more highly priced than they already are if he (Don Holthaus) had pictures of his hundreds of kits and parts on the website. Your advice is well taken, however, you're missing out on some really great stuff by not ordering their stuff. (MY 2 cents worth).

i've never heard of them before. site is a bit cludgey, more like a manufacturer list than a webshop.

of course, they are still in the early 1970s as far as ordering (eg none of them are secure).

I think that Modelhaus' products would be even more highly priced than they already are if he (Don Holthaus) had pictures of his hundreds of kits and parts on the website. Your advice is well taken, however, you're missing out on some really great stuff by not ordering their stuff. (MY 2 cents worth).

sure it's a big job, but there have been offers to help him for free on this and other model forums.

Southpier, There are people with photobuckets full of photos of Modelhaus product that you need to find.

check this one out for a good start

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/1/2/1/after-market-source/modelhaus/