Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where to get 1977-78 Ford 4 door Resin Galaxie/LTD

If there is someone who have one of these 1977-1978 Ford four door Galaxie/LTD resin sedan and is willing to sell it, please let me know I have email several times the company who make them but never get a response. I think this was the model originaly made by All American Models, I always like this car and want to do a Police cruiser with this kit.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fred

If there is someone who have one of these 1977-1978 Ford four door Galaxie/LTD resin sedan and is willing to sell it, please let me know I have email several times the company who make them but never get a response. I think this was the model originaly made by All American Models, I always like this car and want to do a Police cruiser with this kit.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fred

Fred if you me at Missing Link, i never got any contact from you, my email is Kawifreek@msn.com & i do make it!

Kevin,

I email you again yesterday cocerning the Ford 1978 LTD sedan body kit but it seems that for some reason my emails are not reaching you.....or maybe are being delivered to your email spam folder. I am ready to order and pay via paypal but no shipping charge or cost is given and I want to do everything in one payment. I am VERY anxius to start this project and can't wait to have it already in my workbench!!!!

Fred