Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foreign Vehicle build (Started)

martinfan5

Getting some more work done on the 360, there is more done then I have pics of

p2-5.jpg

p3-5.jpg

The interior is flocked, the flocking that I got was really lumpy and made it really hard to make it look good.

And here is the BMW all finished, I will be taking some better pics in the next few days.

p4-5.jpg

OK Jonathan, you can put me down for this build even though I'm doing it in the Gumball Rally as well I think I can get it up and running in this one also. I will be building an Australian Ford Falcon XT GT sedan.

000_3966.jpg

000_3967.jpg

All I have to do now is aquire a Ford Mustang for the chassis & running gear and get the dash from a local aftermarket maker and it's go.

Dingo B)

Jonathan, the XT Falcon is a 1968-69 model had a 302 Windors putting out 230hp. I haven't worked out a colour for it yet but likely to go with plum crazy which was a Ford Australia colour and used on GT's back then, in the time of the Oz GT there where 6 different years of GT's and 3 specials made, for a while I had an XY GT which was claimed as the fastest 4 door production car made and only 200 were built but now there are many fake XY GT & GTHO's around but they R built from Falcon 500 sedans and U can't buy one for less than $30,000Aust which is crazy, to buy an original if U can find one would set U back a cool $1 million for any of them. So that's a bit about my model and my real car hope U liked it.

Dingo B)

Edited by Dingo5162

Thanks, the cuda is the other build that I did along side the 360 for my club, this month's theme is convertiable's . I have waiting to get started for this CBP, Lambo Murcilago, R34/R35 GTR's , the Merc SLR, and as soon as I order it the Lambo Aventador

Here is a pic of the 360 finished up, I need to do some clean up, then I can take the finished photos

p5-3.jpg

Edited by martinfan5

Hey guys, I know i'm late to the party, but i'd like to join in with my Lamborghini Murciealago GT. It's a Scale Productions transkit with a Fujimi kit. I posted over in the workbench section before I was aware of this thread. I will post updates as I go in here also with this. Got the body primed with plasticote and have puttied in the fender flares and have more blending to do before ready for final coat of primer and color. I am doing the black/silver version from Petite Lemans in alms 04. Excellent t/kit and enjoying this one. More pics at my fotki also. Thx...001-vi.jpg003-vi.jpg009-vi.jpg013-vi.jpg