Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #94 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

I voted real. Background look's good. But not on my super computer at home, so I can't see the nice details. LOL!

On my brothers work-computer at the moment. Hopefully will be heading home from California tomarrow and will be home Friday-ish.

I've no desire to own a camero, only an 88-89 Pontiac Trans-Am Knight Rider KARR replica will be my closest dream. LOL! So, as for those-details, I can't say either.

Edited by FujimiLover

Harry, just because of the comment you made about my post(going with real crowd) and the photoshop comment you just made has me thinkn your up to something. I was bothered with yesterdays and it made me rethink my vote and after futher examination I'm changin to MODEL. Now I dont want you other guys to follow suite,but think about it and check the comments out by some people? If I'm wrong o'well it's just a brain twister and the other guy wins-sounds like LIFE.

I voted real. Background look's good. But not on my super computer at home, so I can't see the nice details. LOL!

On my brothers work-computer at the moment. Hopefully will be heading home from California tomarrow and will be home Friday-ish.

I've no desire to own a camero, only an 88-89 Pontiac Trans-Am Knight Rider KARR replica will be my closest dream. LOL! So, as for those-details, I can't say either.

And if you cannot put your NAME in your post

GET OUTTA HERE

You were asked to..........

Heidy Ho Harry! Waz mi toddy freepin aday? Some be FRIDAY,FRIDAY,FRIDAY HARRY!!!!So,,, is it a Real or a Model??? My Toddie? Yaz gotten us all wanged up for a GREEZIN!!! ODAY!!! YEAH my man!!!!! B):blink::blink:;)

Top O the morning George....Time to get Harry up!!!!

Wait ............. maybe he has another customer....with $$$$$$$ :P;)

Nope, no $$$ coming in today... just going out!!!

Final vote 41-14 REAL... and you guys are right! It's real. I thought a lot more of you would be fooled... this looked very "modelish" to me, but I guess you guys were too smart for this one!

Next ROM coming Monday!!!