Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #100 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Moanin Mike, And Moanin ta you too Harry! I trust you slept well? Well for Number 100 ya sure did rile the troops,Eh?

I still think it's real, probly wrong,caz it's time, but it's just a GAME so who cares. I KNOW it's gotta be a REAL bite commin up with stuff EVERY week, then havein folks try ta pick it apart. But I gotta tell ya Bro, THIS ONE feature probly brings more guys into the fold than any other thread on this site, IMHO! You already know how I feel about RoM, so I DO appericiate your efforts, and I hope ya keep cranckin 'em out! I'll keep guess on 'em!!! :lol:;)

Final vote: Real-27, Model-28.

Well, it was as close as possible, but it's a MODEL! Like fujimilover said, it's a Kyosho 1/18 diecast. And I also wonder why they copied and pasted the front wheel onto the back wheel? ;)

Anyway, you guys win by the smallest margin possible. Maybe I should call the Supreme Court and ask for a recount! I smell vote fraud big time!!! :lol:

Oh well. Next ROM coming MONDAY!

Final vote: Real-27, Model-28.

Well, it was as close as possible, but it's a MODEL! Like fujimilover said, it's a Kyosho 1/18 diecast. And I also wonder why they copied and pasted the front wheel onto the back wheel? ;)

Anyway, you guys win by the smallest margin possible. Maybe I should call the Supreme Court and ask for a recount! I smell vote fraud big time!!! :)

Oh well. Next ROM coming MONDAY!

WHAT? You mean not only was I right, but I guessed what kit it was? Holy molly guacamole!

Here is a photo showing another angle of the model.

2228035320_21040b56ab.jpg

I like this model much more than other Countach models. It has opening head lights, and the nice hinge detail. I bet these doors stay open better than the cheaper models do which always shut's on me.

Moanin Harry, an Mike-O, hope ya'll's got some restfull shut-eye. Your probly up all ready Mike, but it's still not 8:00 o'clock yet in Chi-town. In case ya waz wundrin Harry, IT'S MONDAY,MONDAY,MONDAY!!!! That makes it RoM day, RoMday, RoMday!!!! Sooooooo, watz it gone be Homeboi??????? HIT ME Daddy-O HIT ME!!!!!!!! :):lol::lol: