Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #105 FINISHED EARLY!!!

Real or model?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Hey George... you asleep already? ;)

It's only quarter to 12 here, Sunday nite, so I think I'll get a jump on ROM and beat you to the punch!

Real or model?

ROM105-1.jpg

The answer: Next time I'll post a little note about how this thing is supposed to work.

Since people have already given away the answer, there's no point in keeping this one going. Next ROM coming next MONDAY!

Yup, definately a model.............I'd bet it was done by a spectacularly talented european modeler with a taste for unusual subjects based off american cars too :angry:

Could it be Juha Airio's model of a 1978 Chrysler Cordoba?

Aha!!! That's how you spell his name! That car just looks alot like his other unusual subject matter builds.

Edited by Joe Handley

Bed, wazzat? I AIN'T been ta sleep yet!!! My GRANDSON, Carter Julian Parent was born last night! We spent the night at the Hospital with Joy!!! Mom and Baby are doing GREAT!!!! BUT, at least we DON'T have to wake up Harry this mornin, He can sleep in THIS mornin!!! Ya know Harry, ya REALLY got it together for this weeks RoM, Bringin in Juha for the first time! I think it's one of his beautiful creations, but it's so authentic lookin that if I'd never seen one of his models,I'd think it was real! So, I'm gonna go with MODEL on this, BUT it COULD be real, Plus, I think ya threw Ol Ricardo's pic in jus ta FOOL us!!!! :angry::blink::lol:

Harry, they rounded up SOOOOO many Corinth's that they became extinct for all practical purposes! They free ranged on the mountainous platues in the Montanas Espana,in south central Spain! After 1985 they were declaired an endangered species,which is WHY Dodge quit makein Cordobas! That plant in Jersey became a White Castle meat supplier! Eat a day ol White Castle an you'll know!!! :unsure::huh::blink:

Even worse than the near-extinction of the Corinths, back in the 70s there was a severe over-hunting of the Nauga... because so many people wanted their sofas and chairs upholstered in Naugahyde! The poor Naugas were slaughtered by the thousands for their skins... they're still on the endangered species list! The only thing that saved them from total extinction was the fact that the Naugahyde fad fizzled out after a few years...