Real or Model #109 FINISHED!

Harry P.

Real or model?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Guest promodmerc

It's a good thing I was sitting down. Not because of it being a model, but because Harry beat george :o:lol:

I knew I was in trouble this week when Ricky12 said real. We almost always go the opposite way and the majority of the time I'm right.

HERE I AM!!! I waz doin some work on the Head Misstress's lights, so I hadta kill the juice to the computer! But we's all good ta go, an even though I'm late, I GOT HERE!!!! See, wat I tell ya's??? MODEL!!! YES!!!!!! At first I thought it was one of them CMC models that'r always in the back of the mag, you know, the 500.00 Die Cast jobbies? But seein that pic of the wheels, it's ALOT bigger'n 1/18th!!! :o:lol::lol:;)

Guest promodmerc
Moanin Wolfie, whars Danner??? Yo Harry, we's here jus waitin on ya! id ya sleep well??? Hope so, caz ya gotta be ready for us!!! So Wats it gone be Daddy-O? Hit us,Harry, HIT US!!!!! :(:(:(

I'm here Georgy boy :( . Just a little late.

Dan, Mike-O, glad yas could make it!!! I thought ya was woikin later hours Mike, ya sure ya got enuff sleep? Well too late now,caz WE gottcha rollin now Daddy-O! Wolf, yeah, the Deeetroit NNL is just about 1/2 an hour or so ,straight up 94 from my house.I live about a mile from the "BIG Tire" on 94 an Southfield Rd. so I'm close to the E-Way, an it takes me right to it! It'll be in November ,around Thanksgiving. Are you gonna be there? My model club sponsors the Model Car Contest! :(