Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here's a little preview of my project so far. Thank you guys for the tips I appreciate it so much. Right now all I need to do is shoot one more wet coat of victory red, then polish it and clear coat it with Testor's Wet Look. Right now it is almost done after I have wet sand the cab with 600 grit to remove the nasty orange peel it had. I removed the lower end masking tape because it was wet and coming off due to the wet sanding.

post-14434-0-86514100-1413684377_thumb.j

post-14434-0-82032800-1413684382_thumb.j

Edited by addicted2modeling

You know I like that one. My daily driver is a 2002 Silverado which is a dead ringer for the Box Art model, and I plan to do one just like it, one of these days. This is my truck's alter ego. The roads here aren't smooth enough, nor casn I justify the drop and the wheels on a one-to-one, but in scale my imagination can rock on.

2009_0620june09mamameeting0080.jpg

2009_0620june09mamameeting0093.jpg

It took quite a while for me to do this one. I know your's is gonna be a killer.

You know I like that one. My daily driver is a 2002 Silverado which is a dead ringer for the Box Art model, and I plan to do one just like it, one of these days. This is my truck's alter ego. The roads here aren't smooth enough, nor casn I justify the drop and the wheels on a one-to-one, but in scale my imagination can rock on.

2009_0620june09mamameeting0080.jpg

2009_0620june09mamameeting0093.jpg

It took quite a while for me to do this one. I know your's is gonna be a killer.

I can't wait for mine's to be done this week..