Model Cars Magazine Forum

dirt modified cuda

vintagedragcrazy

It's a big donkey resin also do you know Denny Richardson from Johnstown, pa he goes by Dutchman on several other boards he's the one who talked me through this thing he builds some beautiful dirt mods and we were a nnl east and we're talking with big donkey and we started grabbing parts and this thing was born.

Vince

Great job building one of these Dirt Racers! These do not quite fit into my interests, so I'm not an expert on these. It might be a stupid question, but I don't know the answer, so why is that one front tire different from the others? Great work building this one, good looking paint job and I like the paint colors on the engine. Especially those injector stacks look realistic. Good work.

well niko i'm like you i don't have much interest in them either a friend of mine builds them and for a change i thought i'd do one too and i gathered up some resin pieces and really liked the cuda body and he talked me through it. as for the tires i know it's got a lot to do with the turns that's why there's a small one on one side and a larger one on the other. as for the paint it's a mopar so plum crazy was the color of choice and for grins i put petty numbers on it. the injector stacks were made by me and intake is comp. resins.

vince