Model Cars Magazine Forum

well, all i have to say is you all drive some boring rides!

i drive it everday ran or shine now for 5 years.

Kinda difficult to be anonymuos in a car like that, isn't it?

In my best Holstein voice: "We know that was you tonight. We have an excellent description of this car."

:wink:

Guest roadkill2525
car11.jpg

Just say NO to catalytic converters

Official unofficial top speed that I've driven it is 112, can close in on a unsuspecting '06 Z06 and a 996 really quick. Got to paint the rest of the spoiler, looks good in flat black.

Darnit, this is going to look like a double post,.....but it isn't, lol.

Here is my pride and joy aside from the Wifey and other things.

She's a 2000 with a 3" lift, new wheels and tires, a body lift and motor lift with a ton of personal things. This summer she gets her new 5" w/35" muds, some fenders, a winch, some bumpers, and everything else I can't afford. I love living in Colorado!!!

Wheels-Bl-MML028.jpg

Slaughter032.jpg

Slaughter013-1.jpg

Edited by Enzoenvy1

No photos but my current daily driver is a 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT Sport.

For the last 18 years I've driven Jeep Cherokees, living in a rural area and travelling to meetings in all weather conditions meant the Jeep's 4x4 & rugged construction was a requirement. Now that I'm retired (last June) life is simpler.

My special toy for summer use is an '88 Corvette coupe with only 50,000 miles on it.

What all these vehicles have in common............they've all been red, by choice.

Rob Wheeler

whiteTLRightFront_small.jpg

My daily driver is a 2006 White Diamond Pearl Acura TL with navigation system. This car is probably the most well-rounded automobile I have ever owned. And, for a front driver, it's fun to drive and handles VERY well. By the way, did you know that the Acura TL is only made in the USA? Yep. Marysville, Ohio. Despite its Honda parentage, it's more American than most "American" cars these days.

ss_side_small.jpg

Now, for my weekend ride, there's my Badass Black '96 Impala SS. Two tons of fun. Acceleration like the muscle cars of the Sixties, with four doors and a full size trunk. Primitive as all get-go next to the TL, but it WILL leave it - and may other cars - in the dust! Truly a four door Vette! ;-)

The above photos are not of my actual cars - they are representative of them.

is that a ferrari badge there on your miata?

cause i have a miata and they aint no ferrari thats for sure.

:P

and whats with those headlamps? they look better than the stock wind breakers...do they retract or are they up all the time?

pretty sharp looking all in all...

one love

jah bill

No pics at present, but my DD since May of '07 is a '98 Subaru Outback. Sure it's not a VW, but it does have a flat 4 motor....it also doesn't have the bowling ball-sized hole in the floor that my last GTI did. :P

My nice day toy and my project car - '68 Meyers Manx and '68 Beetle:

the_boys-vi.jpg

Edited by VW Dave

No pic, (it's needing a detailing badly) but my everyday ride is a 2006 Impala SS. I know a lot of people look down on it being FWD, but I've never had a car that moves like this. I've had Trans Ams, 5.0's, and other cars but this thing hauls butt. Plus with the cylinder cut out, I can get 30 MPG+ on the highway.

What makes it all worth it though it making 300c, Hemi Chargers, and Magnums see my taillights :twisted:

olle f. you don't know the haif of it. the way everbody stares at you and wants to ask all the usual questions, you'd think you had your fly unzipped. surprisingly i have never been stopped by the law for anything. weird huh? i also have 47,000 miles since i built it. by the way, i am not putting anyone down about the car they drive. i did buy a pt cruzier to drive this year when i get tired of the notoriety and the gas prices.

Well I'm one of those lucky people who can walk to work, but this is my fun car, its been a work in progress for the past 13 or so years. It looks a little rough but its never left me stranded.

69fj55.jpg

1969 Toyota FJ55 Land Cruiser Wagon

This is my toy, cruiser, or whatever you want to call it, a '72 El Camino. Yes I know, it's got '71 front turn signals, but don't tell anyone.... :wink: It's got a mild 350 with some other cam, headers, sounds good and turns heads.

To quote an Ed Roth t-shirt print: "Camino, Hauls In Style" and on the bottom: "Wanted: Chick to share front seat, must have hair!"

Darryl Gassaway got me the center caps for my old style "Americans"

So now it looks the part, or it's in "Day 2 trim" After you got it from the dealer, and added your favorite wheels and such things.

IMG_0071.jpg

My daily driver is a red '83 Volvo 240 wagon with a turbo kit. It was something Volvo sold so people could convert their carbureted cars into a turbo.

Edited by Modellpularn

This is my toy, cruiser, or whatever you want to call it, a '72 El Camino. Yes I know, it's got '71 front turn signals, but don't tell anyone.... :wink: It's got a mild 350 with some other cam, headers, sounds good and turns heads.

To quote an Ed Roth t-shirt print: "Camino, Hauls In Style" and on the bottom: "Wanted: Chick to share front seat, must have hair!"

Darryl Gassaway got me the center caps for my old style "Americans"

So now it looks the part, or it's in "Day 2 trim" After you got it from the dealer, and added your favorite wheels and such things.

IMG_0066.jpg

My daily driver is a red '83 Volvo 240 wagon with a turbo kit. It was something Volvo sold so people could convert their carbureted cars into a turbo.

the fact that you drive an el camino in sweden is pretty cool...

I would love to see the looks on faces of people who have never seen one before....