Model Cars Magazine Forum

Can a dead garage door opener be fixed?

Harry P.

Sorry...guess I missed that episode. When does the boxed full-season set come out?

It's going to be fully remastered, with a director's cut and extensive liner notes and commentary, along with a never-before-seen alternate ending and hilarious outtakes. ^_^

It's going to be fully remastered, with a director's cut and extensive liner notes and commentary, along with a never-before-seen alternate ending and hilarious outtakes. ^_^

You betcha, don'tcha know, there? B)

With slo-mo wood chipper scene, right?

DIE OPENER (2014) Action/Thriller, Rated R

Harry Pristovnik (Tom Hanks), a mere layman, is taken hostage by German terrorist Hans Gruber (Tom Green) during a Christmas party at the Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles, and must revive a dead garage door opener to save himself and the other hostages.

Sounds pretty good to me. I just hope there's no nudity...

DIE OPENER (2014) Action/Thriller, Rated R

Harry Pristovnik (Tom Hanks), a mere layman, is taken hostage by German terrorist Hans Gruber (Tom Green) during a Christmas party at the Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles, and must revive a dead garage door opener to save himself and the other hostages.

Sounds pretty good to me. I just hope there's no nudity...

Only in the "director's cut." :lol: