Model Cars Magazine Forum

ROCKET VAN! Deals Wheels Flying Van.

ROCKET VAN!

Rocket Van Started with a Revell Deals Wheels Van. The Huge Rear Wheel Wells were filled in and cut out to fit smaller tires. Wallace & Gromit are the Pilots of the Van!

DSCN9440R.jpg

Rocket Parts came from an AMT Star Wars X-Wing Fighter.

DSCN9462R.jpg

Power comes from a Ferrari-Rocket Hybrid Engine!

DSCN9486R.jpg

Rocket Van is equipped with Vertical Thrusters so if traffic slows up, you can rise above it and Fly Away...

DSCN9498R.jpg

More Photos Coming!

DSCN9446R.jpg

Edited by Ira

Well that's beautiful, as your builds always are. Nice job with the body modifications on it, and I like the look with bit smaller tires. I've always thought red and silver fit very well together, this one proves that I'm true.

You sure don't build much Box Stock, these are much more fun to follow. Another nice and fun build finished, can't wait to see next ones.

Well that's beautiful, as your builds always are. Nice job with the body modifications on it, and I like the look with bit smaller tires. I've always thought red and silver fit very well together, this one proves that I'm true.

You sure don't build much Box Stock, these are much more fun to follow. Another nice and fun build finished, can't wait to see next ones.

Thanks for the kind words Niko!

Ira,

I was watching the build like the rest of the guys and I have to say I lost track a little myself. Let me tell you "IT'S OUTSTANDING". An awesome model. It's nice to see when builders break from the ordinary. It shows somuch imagination. Nice work!