Model Cars Magazine Forum

Danjo Graphics

3men2s

Awesome graphics and awesome job on the drawings.

BUt, you need to keep one thing in mind with your first car - proportions.

Your rear wheel is not accurate at all. This is what it would look like if it were real:

Picture_289__Small_.jpg

I am no expert, but you need to be accurate if you want to do this as a business, if that is what you are doing.

Good point. However, some of us are just glad to see the subject tackled at all! :lol: Very cool to see a Corrado in any artwork. It would be cool on a t-shirt, though. T-shirts can be caricatures; they don't have to be 100% accurate. I do agree that the wheel is out of proportion but I didn't notice.

Don't get down on these responses, we are just trying to offer help. ;)

Please do share more!!!

I didn't say anything, but I agree on the proportion problem...the huge rear wheel that would never work was the very first thing that I noticed.... I realize that this is only a drawing, but for some reason my eye went to the much too-big tire even before I noticed the graphics. Just a thought to keep in mind...

Why worry about drawing proportions and stuff when you paint and build as nice as this, as for me I will be using one of these designs at some point or the other. Great attitude on your part Jose, it is the reason why I love this forum so much man, I am positive that the guys are not critizicing your work but making constructive comments about it, very proud to call you my COMPATRIOT from PUERTO RICO where I know so much talent exists......... B)

This was the drawing that I did for Marcus during a discution in SCALEBUILDERS.com based in Puerto Rico,

in the project segment of the forum. plese check it out....anyway the respond I got made me post some of my drawings there and gave me confident to post them here.....this was the drawing that started it.

Thanks Marcus

Picture293Small.jpg

and for the friend that likes the VW. This car was for SLOT DRAG RACING is not a full model project, but again

the respond has made me push my self to do it, I am reserching and getting parts to do a 1:24 scale pro stock vw.

IMG_1007-1.jpg

• 10 months later...
Very nice work using the markers. I have not mastered those yet as I like colored pencil. You do very nice conceptual work which you have followed through into your scale projects. ever consider offering work to race car designers and body shops and streetrod builders?

Yes I have, and they like my work but thata at the time they ere not interested.

and some I have even done it for free, but they can't affort to paint the car the same way.

Maybe someday I get a call. They should do a tv show like project runway or those cooking

shows but for car design. Maybe CHIP FUSE can be the one introducing the show

GET TO WORK.......E!!!

thank you bro!! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Where did you get that type notch back body... I have never seen a drag car type... great idea! Look fantastic!

i SAW IT IN EBAY, TRY IN SLOT CARS SECTION. THIS BODY CAME IN CLEAR PLASTIC AND STYRENE.

I SEEN IT IN RESIN, BUT THEY STOPED MAKING THEM. DON'T KNOW WHY, SINCE THIS TYPE

FLY OFF THE SHELLS.

i SAW IT IN EBAY, TRY IN SLOT CARS SECTION. THIS BODY CAME IN CLEAR PLASTIC AND STYRENE.

I SEEN IT IN RESIN, BUT THEY STOPED MAKING THEM. DON'T KNOW WHY, SINCE THIS TYPE

FLY OFF THE SHELLS.

Thanks bro!!! You made my day... I LOVE notch backs. The first chance I get to buy the real thing (and when I come across $10k)... I'm going to buy one.