Model Cars Magazine Forum

the horsemen are coming nearer

brett

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Brett,

Wow, are you doing a lot of work or what? 4 cars at once, that is crazy cool!! Really like what you are doing, can't wait to see more, appreciate your tips on the decals, something I have thought about for awhile, you did a really good job trimming the ones on the cars. Hope to see more and can't wait to see the completed set screaming down the highway!! Thanks for posting.

Mike

Mike theres actually about 12 on the go, got a bit carried away this time :unsure:.Most were decal issue holdups, got some microscale liquid decal film now so should wrap up about 3 in the next couple of days,thie 57 included. Thanks for checking in

• 2 weeks later...

This is cool! Paint is looking great, and it's very clean build. Can't wait to see those other ones finished, especially Studebaker is interesting. This '57 Chevy looks very good too, and so does the Mustang. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, todays the first day I've been able to use my hands(for anything but typing) since my last post.

Death, upon or in this case in his pale stead (apparently an off whitish green colour) wasn't feeling it in an Oldsmobile (cant say I blame him really). So what to do?????????? Had this one started a couple of years ago when it got shelved, not sure if he's feeling this one either, front's been stretched as has the back, tops been chopped enough but not to make it to obvious, motor will end up sitting a little higher

aug011027-1.jpg

aug011028-1.jpg

aug011029.jpg

aug011030.jpg

aug011031.jpg