Model Cars Magazine Forum

NFL CBP

Alright, I got the interior painted, glued the seats and dash in place and did a mock-up of the interior in the body...I still need to add the shifter and door handles, but that'll come later!

Camborghini027-vi.jpg

Camborghini028-vi.jpg

Camborghini034-vi.jpg

And the body is wearing 3 coats of Dupli-Color Clear. Once it's cured, I'll polish it up, then mask it off all over again and lay down the Semi-Gloss Black on the wheel wells, front fascia and rockers, and engine vents.

Camborghini029-vi.jpg

Camborghini030-vi.jpg

Camborghini031-vi.jpg

• 3 months later...

Here she is, the Panthers and Cam may have had a bad year, but at least Cam gets a cool car to drive in the off-season! Thanks again to Ricky over on Scale Avenue for the great Panthers decals he made for me years ago, and thanks to all who followed the WIP!

Camborghini103-vi.jpg

Camborghini100-vi.jpg

Camborghini109-vi.jpg

Camborghini104-vi.jpg

Camborghini101-vi.jpg

Edited by Custom Mike

awesome mike, i love it ! great build and the paint is fantastic, it really does scream out Panthers.

Not the best season for you guys but i think it's a hiccup, you have the pieces in place to turn it around quickly and a good draft should put you back into contention. I feel a bit spoilt with two playoff years on the bounce for the Bengals to be honest but i'm certainly enjoying it !

The Bengals may make some noise this year, if they can get past Houston (Who is falling apart at the wrong time), then they could scare some teams. They've got a great D-line, and Houston is ripe for the picking...that, and after being beat by Houston in the Wild Card game last year, you can bet the Bengals really want this one bad!

i agree, i thought it was a win-able game vs houston but our offense just couldn't get going. Shame really as it was a great chance to get dalton a playoff win that would serve us well going into next year. Hopefully the steelers will struggle next year too and we'll get another shot at it.