Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's ur favourite build?

Highway - I must say, I've never seen a truck that long, and I'm sure looking forward to seeing your unique end product.

Thanks Colby, it's stalled right now for a few minor issues, but I'll be getting back to it and posting updates in my thread soon. :D

honestly, i'd have to say my rat hauler set. i was the first time i ever branched out and kitbashed/scratchbuilt anything to make what i saw in my mind. (thanks for the push, geezerman) i put so much effort into both of these that i could honestly car les what would happen to the rest of my builds, and that includes all my aircraft builds as well.

29fordfinished001.jpg

It's pretty tough to pick a favorite...I like many of them for different reasons...

But, this would have to be number one:

57ChevyPickup11-vi.jpg

It's the '57 Chevy pickup that I built with several Vette influences.

But then there's the....

Awsome!!!!

honestly, i'd have to say my rat hauler set. i was the first time i ever branched out and kitbashed/scratchbuilt anything to make what i saw in my mind. (thanks for the push, geezerman) i put so much effort into both of these that i could honestly car les what would happen to the rest of my builds, and that includes all my aircraft builds as well.

29fordfinished001.jpg

I'd love to see more pics. Is there a wip anywhere for it?

View Postcazxr2, on 31 July 2010 - 01:23 AM, said:

Awsome!!!!

I'd love to see more pics. Is there a wip anywhere for it?

i don't have one up in the workbench section, but i'm sure i can rustle them up somewhere. i'll have them up for ya later craig.

i'm very sorry, craig. but i went searchin for the wips on that build i think i may have deleted them off my harddrive by accident. i researched my photobucket account as well, but to no avail were they anywhere to be found. sorry.

• 2 weeks later...