Model Cars Magazine Forum

N.N.L. TOLEDO BIG THANKS

Rick Forrester

Rick here, Iwould like thank all of you who came ot the show this year. Nice to see old faces and old friends. It's to bad I can't talk with everyone but the show keeps me jumpin. hope all had a good time. and like the new place. I will be waiting to hear feed back.

I would also like to thank the model companes for donateing kits this year. It has been along time since they did like the old day. So I welcome to there return. And also the many vendor that donated to the show. Hope to see them next year.

Again thanks to all that came.

Rick forrester & THE N.N.L. STAFF

SEE YOU ALL AT N.N.L. EAST 2010

OR

BACK HERE ON THE NORTHCOAST B)

I had a great time as always and a big thanks to everyone that works so hard to

put this on for us.

I have to say that I really liked the new venue. The combination of the NNL and the toy show in the

same room made it much more enjoyable.

Fred

Rick - THANKS to you and your fellow organizers for putting on another great show! I really like the new venue, spacious, well lit, easy to find, places to sit and chat outside the room, 20 minutes closer to Canada ;) and the sweatshirt I bought is excellent! I always enjoy seeing you and Tom and the rest of the crew, even if it's only a brief hello in passing. I really appreciate everything you do for the hobby. THANKS

Rick, I did introduce myself, and was glad to meet and talk to you a little. Thanks for a great show, and it was cool to finally make it there for the first time this year. I got to meet and chat with lots of builders, putting faces to some notable names. Even though it was an eight hour drive, coming out Friday made it a nice, long, relaxed weekend get-away to completely surround yourself in model cars and toys! See ya next year.