Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gamers?

hgbben

i cant remember my old tag and my ps3 i currently dead, will be getting a new hard drive in on monday. and will be making a new tag. but i play mw3, battlefield 3, and thats about all for now, been a while since i played so havnt been able to try out alot of the new games.

We have all three consoles in the house, PS3, 360 and Wii. The PS3 and 360 get the most of the time and that is split between myself, Son and Wife. Wife likes the dance games on 360 and does it in workout mode. Kid loves the Left for Dead, all the HALOs and nazi zombie stuff as well as Little Big Planet 1 & 2. Right now, I've been playing Walking Dead, Skyrim and I Am Alive. Lost all my good cars (including 2 Toyota 7s, Veyron and Chaparral J) in the last YLOD. I was not happy and it wasn't the first time. Since then, I haven't been back. I will, but the idea of starting over a third time is not a good one. Though I have Plus now so my games will be saved.

On the PS3, I'm torinobradley. Haven't done the 360 live bit yet but will soon.

I have a 360 and PC, but I'm mainly into single player RPG's and FPS's: Fallout 3, and New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim, Diablo III, Torchlight, L. A. Noire, Dungeon Siege 3 and I recently reloaded Prey and Doom 3.

I used to play online, but I grew tired of the squeakers and angry, foul-mouthed biggots.

David G.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I guess I've become an 'old school' gamer by default- I still have my Sega Genesis, and the last really good game I played was Goldeneye for the N64. Hasn't been much I've cared about since. I'll still play a few of the GTA games just for fun though.

Still have my Genesis too, along with my NES, and my wife's Super Nintendo. Still play them from time to time just to see how far we've come to the current PS3.

Still have my Genesis too, along with my NES, and my wife's Super Nintendo. Still play them from time to time just to see how far we've come to the current PS3.

Craziest thing? That Genesis was 20 years old last summer (or will be 20 years old this summer, can't quite remember), and it still works perfectly. Meanwhile, I can't tell you how many PlayStation consoles my brother and cousin burned up just in the first two-year period the PS1 was available.

Craziest thing? That Genesis was 20 years old last summer (or will be 20 years old this summer, can't quite remember), and it still works perfectly. Meanwhile, I can't tell you how many PlayStation consoles my brother and cousin burned up just in the first two-year period the PS1 was available.

Same here, although I didn't burn up a PS1, but a rather more expensive PS3.