Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes Benz GTR-CLK Team CLK Sportwear

HI TO ALL

I have recently taken up modelling (2 years ago) and my latest project is the Tamiya Mercedes Benz gtr-clk. On googling for info pics etc. I came across Bill Atridge's column from the Nov/Dec 99 issue. Unfortunatly it only lists the work carried out and a few finished pics.I have 2 questions how can I obtain a back issue of this article and I noticed that Bill uses the Sakatsu Dress up kit. On hunting I found 1 supplier in Japan with a delivery time of up to 5 weeks. Do any of you fellow modelers have a local supplier of Sakatsu after market parts as here in the U.K.(Especially in Scotland) the modeler has far to travel just to get the Model itself. I enquired with Models Unlimited in Inverurie but they do not deal with Sakatsu. I also tried as far as Edinburgh both Marionville and Wonderland dont have this part as it is discontinued. Please help me as the finished article look well like WOW!