Model Cars Magazine Forum

Greetings All :)

I have been kind of lurking and posting random questions and comments for a week now but I figured a proper introduction was perhaps the way to go. :D

Im Jared and am 39 and live in SC, USA. As a kid I built some plastic but my father use to freak out on me for building plastic and always wanted me to stick to building wood.. balsa planes specifically so I pretty much did exactly that until the last few weeks. Several weeks back my 10 yr old niece saw an old ford p/u model at walmart and she just had to have it. Next thing I know, Im building a plastic model again and enjoying it a lot! Now I am hooked and realizing that I have a lot to learn about building with plastics being as my familiarity is with balsa and tissue. Im gung ho tho and determined to learn all I can. I hope yall dont mind the 100000000 questions I will probably have as time goes on lol

Anyway, I have become quite fond of this forum and really enjoy relaxing and reading and seeing all the amazing work you all do every night after work!

Thank You, Jared