Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' down the river...

That is awesome Harry. I've done a few ships in my time and I know how tedious they cane be. Most the ones I did had the masts and rigging and all and were still plastic at the time. I have noticed at the stores,most have gone to wood. You did an excelent job on this. About how long did this take to build? You mught have inspired me to tackel another. Most excellent !!!

That is awesome Harry. I've done a few ships in my time and I know how tedious they cane be. Most the ones I did had the masts and rigging and all and were still plastic at the time. I have noticed at the stores,most have gone to wood. You did an excelent job on this. About how long did this take to build? You mught have inspired me to tackel another. Most excellent !!!

Hard to say because I worked on it in spurts when I had time. I would guess about 200-300 hours overall, maybe a little more. It's really hard to say because I wasn't particularly keeping track. It was "in progress" for several months, but not continuously.

• 4 years later...