Model Cars Magazine Forum

I do not know how to body mod. What would it take to help a fellow modeler out? I want to turn this longbed to a short bed as well as mod the underplate. Also want it tubbed out.

post-8495-0-77155800-1363145095_thumb.jp

I havent shortened one of those yet but do plan on doing one. Its a 8ft bed and needs to be 6ft so ur gonna have to cut out 1 1/2 scale feet from in front of the wheel wells n the rest out from behind the wheel well n the same for the frame

• 5 months later...

Thanks guys i really appreciate the compliments. I have been working so much I havent been able to work on her and she took the backburner to my concept blazer and I have a 3 month long club buildoff starting in jan but a friend n fellow club member challenged me to finish this in a buildoff against him so I'll b backvto work on this as soon as I finish my club buildoff truck so stay tuned and thanks again

Dude if I could ask for the biggest favor.... could you please do a tutorial on those scissor doors? ... the way you build is phenomenal! Both thumbs up... I'd definitely appreciate it! .... can wait to see all of this build!

Thsnks for the kind words bro....the front lambo doors came invthe kit this started as a revell uptown ext

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good GAWD MAN....... The rims, and tires on this is gonna be something (I'm NOT a fan of the Escalade, but DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE layout and thought on how ya want it to look............ I got to ask, whats ya plans for body color?