Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 gtx convertable pro touring style. updated exhaust ,radiator,motor installed 11/4

mopar01lee

Ok so after I painted this I went to do the jams on the doors..

Well put the tub In an the chassis ..put the doors on an the door panels didn't line up.. so I found the Prob.

When I did the brackets in the chassis for the four link. It pushed the tub forward hence were I did the jams on the body. So I had to modify the brackets an. UT down the jams. As I was doing this on a painter body (yep u guessed it big ol scratch in the paint.

Well I'm almost done with redoing the jams. Now I gotta get more paint an redo the paint job ..

So with all that update will be soon. Working on a fuel injected hemi as of now..

So till next time. Later days davin

Thank you fellas... so I ordered the paint. Since the shop didn't have any. It will be here Tuesday afternoon.

An this is were she was at before the big oops ..

2012-08-20212317.jpg

so wile waiting on paint I been making a fuel injection system for the 426. .and getin the chassis put together ..

2012-08-22220909.jpg

2012-08-25143845.jpg

2012-08-26003632.jpg

and a test fit in the engine bay.

2012-08-26185122.jpg

did some work on the roll bar as well.

2012-08-26185156.jpg

That's all for now stay tuned for more.

Later days. Davin

Edited by mopar01lee

Well there's another Prob .. got the new can of paint yesterday .. cleaned and prepared the body for paint .... started painting, an the paint came out of the can like a darn bullet .. with huge balls of paint. Not a fine mist ... so body is in the purple pond now gotta think of a new color

I will get an update as soon as I get the paint figured out..

Later days.. davin

Edited by mopar01lee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...