Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Went to Hobbytown USA for the first time, and got a 67 Chevelle, GTX? Blue Laquer and some more of the clear, Boyds Sunburst Orange.

Then went to Michael's and got some more #11 xacto blades and 2 sticks of balsa wood.

The wife wouldnt let me use the 50% off today only coupon at Michaels today, and I wanted the Mustang Boss model ;):rolleyes:

bummer

I peaked inside the box at the LHS today. Looks like a pretty decent kit.

I peaked inside the box at the LHS today. Looks like a pretty decent kit.

I picked one up today, but havent opened it yet. based on the reviews, looks pretty good.

its funny, I'm a GM and especially a Camaro guy, but I have more mustangs built then camaro's!! :rolleyes:

also had my order of 4 cans Tamiya TS-26 Pure white comes in, which is the reason for the trip to HobbyTown.

also picked up 1 can of Tamiya TS-13 clear, some Stevens angled sanding sticks, some 5 sec CA glue, and extra tips for the glue bottle...

And I keep missing those 50% off Coupons (aren't they really 40% (the ones I see)

Yesterday, Sunday, Had a 40% off coupon, but it also had an added page with three more couponsones was good yesterday, one is good this friday, and the last is good saturday.

The wife wouldnt let me use the 50% off today only coupon at Michaels today, and I wanted the Mustang Boss model :P:P

I keep telling you, don't mess around with a pregnant woman...especially one that's already tending to a toddler. That's just plain dangerous! :P You'd be better off swiming with a pack of hungry sharks! :P

I'm "going green"

got a couple cans of that special Kawasaki Green Paint from Tamiya that needs to be sprayed on a few Kawasaki bikes...

just picked up the following Tamiya 1/12th scale bikes...

Ninja 2X-RR ($29 @ LHS);

KR1000F ($10 @ NNL West);

and a KR500 Grand Prix Racer ($17 on ebay)

I got this...yay! except of course the tires were placed on top of the decals....grrr. but im excited nevertheless.

Darrell,

What do the decals look like in that version of the kit? I've got a couple different releases of that kit that I probably don't need the decals for...let me know...

I got this...yay! except of course the tires were placed on top of the decals....grrr. but im excited nevertheless.

p1010013-1.jpg

I havent had or seen one of these kits in a long time, Man I wish I had a LHS nearby with a decent selection. I might talk the wife into going to Charleston in a few days.

I havent had or seen one of these kits in a long time, Man I wish I had a LHS nearby with a decent selection. I might talk the wife into going to Charleston in a few days.

eBay! There are more of these kits out there right now than I can count with my fingers, or at least the few that aren't currently glued together... :(

:) Didn't get it yet, but ordered a paint booth from Bob Pace. Just got tired of using a closet in my den. Also got a roll around cart from Target to support the booth and store paints. Next step, learn to use the air brush kit that my kids got me for my "B" day. :blink:

Chevies Chevies and more Chevies, more like a big disaster area....

I haven't dove into it yet but it is supposed to be a collection of chevies.

Revell 57 Nomad, which is new in the box.

then a box containing, which may take a while to decipher.

Revell 57 Belair

AMT 57 Sport Coupe

Revell 56

Revell 55

Revell 57 Soft seal ProMod.

Went to Hobby Lobby for the first time today. I got a 79 Camaro Z-28 that will be going with the camaro series I am working on right now, a Saleen S281 Speedster, it will be used as a parts kit on a project that is coming up soon, as well as the 99 Mustang cobra I got a few weeks ago (thanks Raul), They will be going on a Ford Ranger, (Thanks George 53).

I also got Model Master Fabric Tan and another can of Huggar Orange for the Camaros.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

79 Camaro

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

Saleen S281 Speedster

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...