Model Cars Magazine Forum

Very nice, and I really like the cab style. A different background and I would of thought this was your reference pic !

What did you use to make the hoses ?

Up here in the PNW you find a few small towns still using older equipment and it is always a treat to see such.

Very nice, and I really like the cab style. A different background and I would of thought this was your reference pic !

What did you use to make the hoses ?

Up here in the PNW you find a few small towns still using older equipment and it is always a treat to see such.

The hose is made of sewing elastic. You can find it in most places like Walmart, Target or fabric stores. Comes in 1/8" and 1/4" widths and is white. I stained the soft suction with some Floquil earth color that was thinned out. You have to do it before installing it however as it tends to stretch the material. Let it dry then install and it works great. Couplings are either brass tubing or aluminum tubing depending on the age of the hose. Edited by Chariots of Fire

• 3 months later...