Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 scale car question

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Chevy-Impala-SS-Convertible-in-Black-1-24-by-WCPD-No-Longer-in-production-/151010585256?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2328eeaaa8Hi All , i have a rather silly question , i was on EBay looking for stuff and i found these 1/24 scale cars by WCPD , they have a few , but as an example they have a 62 Chevy and the detail is just totaly unreal , so i guess the question is how do they do it so perfect , even the shift knob has the shift pattern on it ,,, and the interior detail is amazing , am i missing something here and for 150 dollars how can they do it , there is the link , i hope it was ok posting the link

Edited by CrazyGirl

...or probably assembled by Chinese workers who get about 10 grains of rice for every one they put together. Kinda keeps labor costs down.

Chinese laborers now get 17.5 grains per car, causing manufacturers to explore labor markets in other countries where the more acceptable cost of 8-10 is still standard. Also, some countries not in Asia will do the work for beans.